Sensitive Issue - Any Advice as to how to find a good home for your parrot prior to your demise

Niner10Tango

Nov 10, 2012
Media
SE Michigan
Parrots
Tango a White Faced Pied Cockatiel
Your Moses is a beautiful Ekkie. Just by looking at the photo, I see a wonderful bond between the two of you. I wish I could add more advice but so many posters have given you some great advice, especially Sailboat. I actually wanted to say Thank you for your service.

OP
azflcowboy

azflcowboy

Oct 20, 2022
Parrots
Solomon Island Eclectus (Male)
Your Moses is a beautiful Ekkie. Just by looking at the photo, I see a wonderful bond between the two of you. I wish I could add more advice but so many posters have given you some great advice, especially Sailboat. I actually wanted to say Thank you for your service.
Hello and Thank you.
My Moses bonded with my service dog and my service dog Duchess just passed away. Duchess has been my service dog for 13 years, I am still grieving and mourning for my best friend.
Moses met Duchess when he was a baby and has been with Duchess for 4 years. Duchess passed on friday the 13th of october. Moses still calls for Duchess and says "Where's my Duchy", :(
thank you for your reply God Bless
Larry azflcowboy

OP
azflcowboy

azflcowboy

Oct 20, 2022
Parrots
Solomon Island Eclectus (Male)
Hello Thank you for the advice as I am 74 years young but many issues from serving in Vietnam ove 50 years ago...thank you and God Bless Our Fine Feathered Friends
Hello In reply i have many issues resulting from Vietnam but holding my own.
thank you and God Bless
Larry azflccowboy

Most Reactions

Latest posts