Share a quick picture

Mango taking a mid day nap. After a long day of mischief
IMG_0670.webp
 
Looks like one missed a step.
 
I’m out on my bike-weekly trip to the shops to buy fresh veg for the flock which involves a nice walk through a local park, where it was very misty and atmospheric this morning ☺️
IMG_2123.webp
 
Oh @My human bites, have you by any chance noticed the theme for the July Photo Of The Month contest?? You've got some FABULOUS potential entries here, particularly this one, that suits the theme PERFECTLY cos of those cute little running shoes!!

myhuman.webp


You can enter the contest via the link below - I'd love it if you would!

July 2026 Photo Of The Month Contest!!💖
 
Pulsar and Quasar. Took like 30 photos of them doing this. Why? Oh heck, they're cute together!

Even more pulsar and quasar_july 2026.webp
 
Babies are si cute.
I have to agree. Also makes every picture fun.

Oh @My human bites, have you by any chance noticed the theme for the July Photo Of The Month contest?? You've got some FABULOUS potential entries here, particularly this one, that suits the theme PERFECTLY cos of those cute little running shoes!!

View attachment 85288

You can enter the contest via the link below - I'd love it if you would!

July 2026 Photo Of The Month Contest!!💖
Thank you and I entered. That’s my favorite picture of her. Mainly as she missed the grab and let it just sit on her foot. Babies are silly

Pulsar and Quasar. Took like 30 photos of them doing this. Why? Oh heck, they're cute together!

View attachment 85289
They are to cute!
 
Doing a lot of cleaning for an upcoming move and found this.
IMG_2023.webp
 
Vortex and I after I got home from the convention-

NL and Vortex_July 2026_2.webp


And Vortex looking cute-

Vortex a little closer_JUy 2026.webp
 
Why?
Baby does this frequently even when it’s quite warm inside.
In case it’s not clear he is perching on a cuddle up bird warmer.
IMG_2025.webp
 
Look at this fabulous thing I just bought!!

lorilampj.webp

Hope they ship it quick, I can't wait for it to arrive! 😍
 
Back
Top Bottom