Share a quick picture

May look on Amazon as well,they seem to have everything 🤔 Here's a lamp I got off Amazon, it is glass and a Tiffany lamp,I ❤️ it
I have a most beautiful Tiffany glass floor lamp, but because it’s the “torchiere” style with the upwards facing shade, I have to cover it during the day otherwise Peachie will try to nest in it!!

IMG_2141.webp


Follow me for more interior design tips!! ;)
 
Sigh... this is what you get when your bird refuses to cooperate.
NL and Yvons_August 2026.webp
 
Found another fabulous thing!! It started life as a silk scarf, made by the Jim Thompson company of Thailand. I found it on eBay (cos I love trawling for bargains on ebay, Lord help me!). I think it must've spent years being folded up under a stack of other stuff because I tried to iron all the creases out of it before giving it to the framers but some just would not shift. Here's the "before" shot, before I ironed it...

jtscarf.webp


... and here's the after!

jtafter.webp


Jim Thompson himself had a pet cockatoo so I think perhaps that was partially the inspiration behind this print. It sure as heck ain't subtle, is it!!
 
Haven’t seen my baby in a few days and super excited for her cuddles. I let her out of cage and she took off with zoomies. She looks at me so I recall her but last minute she blows me off. Ugh so heartbreaking lol
 
That face expression! Looks like Budster has a great play area

That's not even his; he was just in the couch with me.. Those are some of the smaller birds' cages. His enclosure is on the other side of the room, and we have tree stands all over. Somehow most of our house (other than the bedrooms and bathrooms) has become bird play area.
 
View attachment 86158Nameliss with her favorite theme. Don't mess with Texas!! She looks like she kinda enjoyed snacking on that skull.
Love it. Nameliss makes me smile


That's not even his; he was just in the couch with me.. Those are some of the smaller birds' cages. His enclosure is on the other side of the room, and we have tree stands all over. Somehow most of our house (other than the bedrooms and bathrooms) has become bird play area.
Sounds like a dream for every bird and owners. Can’t have to many tree stands around the house
 
Back
Top Bottom