Share a quick picture

Can't wait either. Bet it'll be beautiful.
 
When you get it, show us more pix! I gotta see this lamp in action!! :D.
 
When you get it, show us more pix! I gotta see this lamp in action!! :D.

Oh I will! I'll have to keep it away from a certain little shagadelic rooster though, cos he'll probably try to have "relations" with it!!:eek:

ljwilltoo.webp
 
I walk several miles a day here in Texas. Tee-shirts and shorts are my priority. I'm definitely at the age where keeping joints mobile and mind active are my #1 priority. I need them to keep up with a certain CAG. I love looking at beautiful items like this. Then I reach for a crochet hook and the chase is on
20260812_195529.webp
 
Yvons destroying my note paper. Sigh. I'd rather him destroy that than my sketchbooks!
IMG_2890.webp
 
Looks like he's having fun in true parrot fashion.
 
It’s here, and as expected, it’s awesome! 😍
I’ve been seeing adds on Facebook for these things and I figured it would be cheap plastic.
Looks really nice
 
It's beautiful. A decoration for any season for bird lovers.
 
So pretty...... 😍 love it. It's expensive though!

I've had my eye on it for ages, it was originally AUD$194 but I got a nice little 15% discount. And they shipped it overnight from interstate for only 8 Aussie dollars, gotta be happy with that. And besides, bird lamps don't go "cheep"!!

I’ve been seeing adds on Facebook for these things and I figured it would be cheap plastic.
Looks really nice

I think they are plastic, @texsize. The base certainly is and I'm fairly sure the bird is too. Which actually isn't such a bad thing, I had a beautiful elephant lamp fairly similar before. I managed to knock it to the floor and break it but it was still usable, and if it had been glass it would've shattered into a million tiny little shards. They're pretty solidly made though, and it has replaced my broken elephant very nicely :)
 
Back
Top Bottom