Sheepskin nest

Angel2025

New member
Joined
Sep 20, 2025
Messages
18
Reaction score
11
35852.webp


Someone realised the rug was pretty comfortable
 
Yup w beautiful pic. Definitely worth an entry.
 
Ahh we were off topic for this months puc so I didn't put it in.

She's such a lovely little bird. Her eye is still a thing. I thought it was gone but it comes back. I'm trying to find a proper avian vet.
 
Ahh we were off topic for this months puc so I didn't put it in.

She's such a lovely little bird. Her eye is still a thing. I thought it was gone but it comes back. I'm trying to find a proper avian vet.

I don't think you were "off topic", it's a lovely pic of your gorgeous sweetheart, that kind of thing is always very much ON topic around here!!

We compiled a list of avian vets a while ago, I'll post it for you here so perhaps it might help you :)

 
Your bird is not the only one who loves a sheepskin nest!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0616.webp
    IMG_0616.webp
    89.8 KB · Views: 65
Back
Top Bottom