Switching my bird over to pellets

itslizze91

Aug 15, 2023
Parrots
green cheeked conure

RoudyBush Daily Maintenance Bird Food is that a good pellet to start on?​

Sorry, I just became a Mommy of one year old Leo. He is a green cheek canard and I donā€™t wanna do it anything without help or recommendations because I know some of you have had birds longer than I have

LalaH

Sep 20, 2023
Parrots
Green Indian Ringneck Parrot 18 months old named Kiwi

RoudyBush Daily Maintenance Bird Food is that a good pellet to start on?​

Sorry, I just became a Mommy of one year old Leo. He is a green cheek canard and I donā€™t wanna do it anything without help or recommendations because I know some of you have had birds longer than I have
Welcome! Iā€™m Michelle, Lala to my grandkids and my menagerie of grand birds, cats and dogs. Iā€™m new here too. I have a very nervous and untamed Green Indian Ringneck. He is only 18 months old.

I havenā€™t had much experience with the different pellets but my daughter feeds all of her birds Harrisons. She has two green cheeks, a Timneh African Grey and a spoiled rotten Umbrella Cockatoo named Geordi. Iā€™ll be posting some of his antics if itā€™s allowed. šŸ˜‚ They have all improved greatly since she got them and started feeding them the Harrisons.

Itā€™s inspiring to meet others that truly care about their birds instead of just sticking them in a cage to look at. ā˜ŗļø

Good luck and you are going to love your little clowns! The green cheeks love attention and will quickly figure out what it takes to get their favorite treat.

Michelle

Most Reactions

Latest posts