Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Talli just sits and giggles after he has a bath:)
Looking forward to getting him in for another beak trim, as well, but I do not think he will be nearly as amused by that:(

regbathtime005_zpseddcc647.mp4 Video by terryregwed | Photobucket

Also just noticed that I named this folder "regbathtime"..lol. don't worry, Reg is NOT taking a bath on here, just have pics of him in this folder too..lol

Terry, I just love the look of the Blue headed, does he not like to chew toys? How often do you have to trim the beak?

I think he taught Folger the demon laugh!!!!

Love the giggle :) Like he's not the least bit embarrassed for you to see him with his feathers down!

Sunday afternoon must be bath day for all the birds :)

labell, he loves all his toys, but his beak grows really fast! We got him last August, and had it trimmed 3 times before the weather got so cold because it was so long. The last time was in late Nov., but it looks like it is time again soon:( The vet said he is fine, so I'm not sure why he doesn't keep it trimmed down with his toys and perches.

Ha Ha [very cute laugh :)]

Talli's so cute Terry :). Raven my Pi just loves baths too... He won't miss any opportunity to have a spray. He truly enjoys it, and much more so than Robin or Pix and Twigs, all of who originate from a more arid environment.

Talli just sits and giggles after he has a bath:)
Looking forward to getting him in for another beak trim, as well, but I do not think he will be nearly as amused by that:(

regbathtime005_zpseddcc647.mp4 Video by terryregwed | Photobucket

Also just noticed that I named this folder "regbathtime"..lol. don't worry, Reg is NOT taking a bath on here, just have pics of him in this folder too..lol

Yeah, Terry. That folder title really scared me for a second, there! "No posting of man-baths!" was my immediate thought. Lol! Some things you just can't unsee!

Loved the Talli video! That giggle is infectious.

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back