Tell an Outrageous Lie About the Poster Above You

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
Rico_Tiel is currently using her cockatiel to steal those small chip bags from the local store like the seagulls do.
Rico_tiel is currently under house arrest for shoplifting ("chip-lifting") those bags of chips. She got the idea from the Costco Ravens of Anchorage but instead of stealing packages of meat she used Rico_tiel to steal chips to satisfy her chip addiction. She hasn't learned her lesson after the arrest and conviction. Instead she got Cricket as part of her big scheme to expand her chip-lifting enterprise and is using house arrest time to train Cricket to work in tandem with Rico. One bird to distract the shop employee and another to grab the chips and fly out the door.

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur mom’s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
Rico_tiel is currently under house arrest for shoplifting ("chip-lifting") those bags of chips. She got the idea from the Costco Ravens of Anchorage but instead of stealing packages of meat she used Rico_tiel to steal chips to satisfy her chip addiction. She hasn't learned her lesson after the arrest and conviction. Instead she got Cricket as part of her big scheme to expand her chip-lifting enterprise and is using house arrest time to train Cricket to work in tandem with Rico. One bird to distract the shop employee and another to grab the chips and fly out the door.
Hey, don’t blame me! I just love my pringles!

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur mom’s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
@DonnaBudgie uses her flock of budgies to steal cash from banks! She puts the vicious girlboss, Rocky in charge (obviously) since she’s so intelligent and scary. She has accumulated $986Mil so far in her crimes. She is wanted in all 195 countries of the world and is currently due for court in India for stealing 2,500 Rupees from the bank but she isn’t going because I am her lawyer and I forbade her from going there. However, I am a terrible lawyer since I tell my birds to eat everyone in the courthouse because I dunno the law. However, I cannot bring my birds so, Donna sics her budgies onto everyone. No one suspects a thing and Donna wins every time. Even when I am not her lawyer. Donna also enjoys munching on Macaw Jerky every now and then. (She ethically sources from backyard breeders) and she enjoys smoked feeder goldfish from petco.

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
Ok, your bored but you can't make up lies about yourself.....because then we know its fact. Truth is she has an onlyfans account!!!!! but only shows naked parrots...disgracefull.....

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
Ok, your bored but you can't make up lies about yourself.....because then we know its fact. Truth is she has an onlyfans account!!!!! but only shows naked parrots...disgracefull.....
Naked parrots doing Bad Things! I saw how Rico_tiel's twisted, perverted mind works. Those poor parrots are being trafficked by Rico-tiel!

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
DonnaBudgie is competeing with Elon and Bezos to put the first bird in space.....DO NOT DONATE to the "gofundme account" I don't even think she's a real rocket scientist.

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
Clark conure steals babies from daycares and feeds them to their bird!
Parrots are oppotunistic eaters and it's high protein. I do not apologise to cancel culture for my actions. What is a baby to the life of a bird anyways,,,,

The truth is Rico_Tiel uses eskimo slave labor to farm millet ....even in alaska....so she doesn't have to pay pet food store prices. Devoted to birds yes, slavery to eskimos (inuit) farming millet in alaska...no, it seriously doesn't even make sense.

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur mom’s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
Parrots are oppotunistic eaters and it's high protein. I do not apologise to cancel culture for my actions. What is a baby to the life of a bird anyways,,,,

The truth is Rico_Tiel uses eskimo slave labor to farm millet ....even in alaska....so she doesn't have to pay pet food store prices. Devoted to birds yes, slavery to eskimos (inuit) farming millet in alaska...no, it seriously doesn't even make sense.
They aren’t slaves! They’re paid! They get 1¢ a day, and they are my friends, Totally not legal slaves! Oh and the only reason they “escape” is because there wasn’t enough ping pong tables.

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
Rico_Tiel was once, I'm not saying now...but was once involved in the infamous alaskan mob...(your seen stories about it).... drug rings, dolphin theft to give to marine parks.....it was only on september 17th at 3:42 PM in 1963 she decided that this was not the life for her.....

But we can't forgive her for all her previouse crimes.... STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS BE DAMNED

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur mom’s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
Clark conure is the Toilet Clogging Bandit! They break into houses, drop a bunch of unused toilet paper into the toilet until it’s sticking out of the water, then they flush and flee. Truly a heinous crime.

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
Clark conure is the Toilet Clogging Bandit! They break into houses, drop a bunch of unused toilet paper into the toilet until it’s sticking out of the water, then they flush and flee. Truly a heinous crime.
I heard that Clark Conure puts paper towels, baby wipes and "feminine hygiene products" in toilets too to clog them even faster!

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
Rico_Tiel once raised a cat as a parrot and tried to teach it to fly from a second story window.....it didn't go well.....as expected. But I'm ok with this.....

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
Rico_Tiel once raised a cat as a parrot and tried to teach it to fly from a second story window.....it didn't go well.....as expected. But I'm ok with this.....
You wouldn't BELIEVE what goes on in Clark_conure's downstairs mancave! It's so bad I can't even tell you, but trust me when I say it involves Clark_conure doing Bad Things with innocent parrots!

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
DonnaBudgies trips on LSD ten times a day...you can't trust her on anything, half of what she writes is just nonsence like this posted above.....utter nonsense....I'm starting to think ricotiel above is similar.

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur mom’s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
Clark_conure smokes crack and gives some to their bird. Also, they enjoy cropdusting crowded pet stores and gamestops, although it’s not noticed in gamestops.

Most Reactions

Latest posts