Tell an Outrageous Lie About the Poster Above You

Hawkmaid

Aug 9, 2016
North America
Parrots
My very first bird is a Green Cheeked Conure!
Hello everyone! I'm new to this forum, but on a different one we have great fun with this thread - actually, we're up to thread 4 of the same title. :D

So the objective is simple: Just write an outrageous lie about the poster "above" you in the thread. For example:

(Me) "Poster1 owns three raccoons and a hippo."
(Poster1) "Hawkmaid lives in a treehouse."
(ABC123) "Poster1 feeds his hippo candy."
(Me) "ABC123 is allergic to tissues".
etc.
I've seen a few posters who write absolute paragraphs of lies, not just little blurbs, so if you feel in the mood to do so, go for it! :)

TO BEGIN: Cricket (my Conure) can sing three-part harmony - with himself. :60:
(Next poster, lie about me!)

Flboy

Dec 28, 2014
Greater Orlando area, Florida
Parrots
JoJo, 'Special' GCC, Bongo, Cinnamon GCC(wife's)
Crap! This one is tough! What do I say about hawkmaid? I am dead either way!
Since we have been secretly been dating for six months, wifey still clueless, anything I say is biased!
Am gonna need help on this one!

FYI, Cricket is off tune!
Treehouse way overrated! More of an Adam/Eve fig leaf thing!
--I just realized I screwed up the pretense of this thread, I was supposed to lie!

Last edited:

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Love it!! Just a reminder to play nice with this one:)

Okay, so Flboy absolutely hates games with 5 letters, and tells his pet rhino all about it every day:)

Last edited:

Flboy

Dec 28, 2014
Parrots
So so unfair, since terry57 is a moderator, everything I say is changed! Since the last time I was in Aberta was 45 years ago, what a coincidence, your oldest daughter is 44??
Well,

Edited: terry57, protecting family

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
So so unfair, since terry57 is a moderator, everything I say is changed! Since the last time I was in Aberta was 45 years ago, what a coincidence, your oldest daughter is 44??
Well,

Edited: terry57, protecting family

BAHAHAHA!!!
You are on a roll!

Oh David, where shall I start?
Flboy was definitely in Alberta 45 years ago, I clearly remember visiting him in jail for stealing a neighbour's polar bear.
Dear daughter said to say hi!

Flboy

Dec 28, 2014
Parrots
Oh David, where shall I start?
Flboy was definitely in Alberta 45 years ago, I clearly remember visiting him in jail for stealing a neighbour's polar bear.
Dear daughter said to say hi!

So so thank you! Our conjugal visits meant so much, for me, and your mom! Do you still have that stutter issue?

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
No! Thank you for asking, that polar bear you rescued actually did brain surgery and fixed it right up.

How have you been? I thought about you alot since you turned 103 last week. Did you ever find your glass eye that fell into Niagara Falls when you went over in a barrel?

Flboy

Dec 28, 2014
Parrots
So, now, I think I am being used-once again! Hawkgirl stirs up our fondest memories, terry57 taunts me over times past--and RavensGryf lerks in the background, once again, wanting to only watch!

So sorry, forgot to add, the polar bear and the rhino are now a 'thing'--I agree!, but since federal mandates, they are happy!

Last edited:

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
I haven't laughed this hard since Flboy sent Allee that Cockroach named Ronnie for Valentine's Day! I wonder if she still has him?

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Up here, we call them Ronnie:)

Shhh...I don't know if Allee can handle the truth...can't it be our secret?

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Grace has a pet rhino she keeps in her bathtub:) Wonder if he will feed it Cheetos while he's fidsitting?

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
Once when I was in Alberta FL boy took....... GOD, I can't keep it in anymore. My mom and FL boy were...I can't say it... can't ...DATING!
Blah, I caught them frenching, oh I am gonna be sick. And in our bathtub, too! I may never take another shower without getting sick.

Flboy

Dec 28, 2014
Parrots
Once when I was in Alberta FL boy took....... GOD, I can't keep it in anymore. My mom and FL boy were...I can't say it... can't ...DATING!
Blah, I caught them frenching, oh I am gonna be sick. And in our bathtub, too! I may never take another shower without getting sick.

So wrong! It was for you, I spent time in prison! We were close in those days!

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Al!!! Don't tell all my secrets! Is is possible that you are my daughter's long lost brother?

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Al!!! Don't tell all my secrets! Is is possible that you are my daughter's long lost brother?

Sorry, but you be my mom, mom-in-law, and lover! Very close family!

I am from WVA originally, not that far out.
Oh wait, supposed to be a lie.

Most Reactions

Latest posts