Tell an Outrageous Lie About the Poster Above You

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
Tiki wants to become a Pokemon, so she met a wizard who claims that knows a spell how to make it. She thinks that the wizard is real and believes she will become a Pokemon in few weeks

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
Rozalka is going to be on the Joe Rogan podcast next week promoting her new book how to get a gecko tattoo. The forward was done by that gieko gecko so you know it's good.

Joe is also expected to ask her about her career as a neurosurgeon that paints on her patients brains before sewing them up.

Last edited:

ฯฮนgฯฮนzฯ…

Oct 25, 2021
Indiana
Parrots
โ‹†โœง ๐’ซ๐“Š๐“‚๐“…๐“€๐’พ๐“ƒ ~ ๐น๐‘’๐“‚๐’ถ๐“๐‘’ ๐’œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐’ฝโ™ก๐“‡๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐’ข๐“Š๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐’ถ-๐“…๐’พ๐‘”

๐’ซ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“Š๐“‰ ~ ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“๐‘’ ๐’œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐’ฝ๐Ÿฌ๐“‡๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐’ข๐“Š๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐’ถ-๐“…๐’พ๐‘” โœงโ‹†
clark actually drank roz's apple juice and turned into a bird

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Seriously Pizu - why did you post Pokemon pictures on a Dinosaur group?

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
Roz, you are so cruel! Roz has giant juicing machine that she uses for killing all sorts of bugs! Butterflies, spiders, praying mantis, you name it! Even the rarest species! No wonder so many has gone extinct!๐Ÿ˜ก

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Pipp owns Archive of your Own site. Because her math is so terrible, my calculations turned out to be more right than her.
Why am I writing things based on my real life just putting the previous poster like it was (s)he... - I really saw a post about Pokemons on prehistoric animals group and really my calcuations turned out to be more correct than this what the site said.

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Zoruace has no hair. Instead of them she has 3 Pokemon tatoos there but only few people know about them cos she ALWAYS wears a hat. Even during sleeping.

ฯฮนgฯฮนzฯ…

Oct 25, 2021
Indiana
Parrots
โ‹†โœง ๐’ซ๐“Š๐“‚๐“…๐“€๐’พ๐“ƒ ~ ๐น๐‘’๐“‚๐’ถ๐“๐‘’ ๐’œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐’ฝโ™ก๐“‡๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐’ข๐“Š๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐’ถ-๐“…๐’พ๐‘”

๐’ซ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“Š๐“‰ ~ ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“๐‘’ ๐’œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐’ฝ๐Ÿฌ๐“‡๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐’ข๐“Š๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐’ถ-๐“…๐’พ๐‘” โœงโ‹†
tiki sleeps with a pokemon body pillow

Zoruace

Sep 21, 2021
Media
Albums
How did you kno- WHAT NO
PIZU LIKES HIS PILLOW TI BE HOT ON BOTH SIDES (If you know ,you know.)

ฯฮนgฯฮนzฯ…

Oct 25, 2021
Indiana
Parrots

ewwwww, tiki doesnt sleep with a blanket

ฯฮนgฯฮนzฯ…

Oct 25, 2021
Indiana
Parrots

tiki is not weird

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
um guys- this is not lies, it's just saying stupid stuff about each other...

Can we please think of good lies?(sorry if I offended you guys)

Pizu works for a criminal organization. He creates spyware for devices. Just last year, he created a file that can infect any device without even clicking a link! All you have to do is send the person an email, message, etc, containing the spyware file and.. the device is immediately infected, and the hacker has access to all your passwords, files, phone numbers, etc.

And the worst part is that... there is no way of telling you have been hacked, unless when it is far too late. A lot of famous companies had to shut down, because all their staff's computers/phones have been hacked, and the hackers sent spam to all the companies' customers, discouraging them from getting products/services from them.

Luckily, Pizu got sent to jail this year for 30 years and the spyware has been eradicated. It still doesn't make up for the people who lost their companies/businesses/jobs...

(was that a good one? I tried to be creative ๐Ÿ˜… It's terrible I know ๐Ÿ˜ญ )

ฯฮนgฯฮนzฯ…

Oct 25, 2021
Indiana
Parrots

Pizu works for a criminal organization.
the criminal organization is team rocket

also pipp works for a banana factory, but his actual passion is science. so he spends his spare time in the back of the factory fusing bird embryos and bananas... he created this
real_life_banana_bird_by_silverbuller_d8h1b0b-fullview.jpg

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
the criminal organization is team rocket

also pipp works for a banana factory, but his actual passion is science. so he spends his spare time in the back of the factory fusing bird embryos and bananas... he created this View attachment 38265
Ok- wh- whaaa?? That banostrich is so- OH MY GOSH!
(where do you get these pics? LOL)

(also, I'm a girl sooo- she/her pronouns please :) )

ฯฮนgฯฮนzฯ…

Oct 25, 2021
Indiana
Parrots

Ok- wh- whaaa?? That banostrich is so- OH MY GOSH!
(where do you get these pics? LOL)

(also, I'm a girl sooo- she/her pronouns please :) )
( im so sorry for miss gendering, also just google [there were some creepy banana birds....])

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Pizu makes videos on Youtube about us. And it's not fun at all - he has already made videos about Scott, Zoru, LaManuka, Chris, Fozzy and now he wants to make a video about me! And you know what? I've already watched all the videos and they aren't good a tall - he laughs at other people's hobbies. Recently he was laughing so much at Zoru's Pokemon obsession despite he isn't better. Pizu loves My Little Pony - he's watched all the episodes, writes a lot of fanfics and collects plushies. He thinks that being a bronie is fine, but being obsessed about other things - not really.
Please Pizu, don't laugh at other people and stop making these dump videos!
Note: I'm not attacking you. I just wanna stay by side of these poor people who have videos on YT

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
Pizu makes videos on Youtube about us. And it's not fun at all - he has already made videos about Scott, Zoru, LaManuka, Chris, Fozzy and now he wants to make a video about me! And you know what? I've already watched all the videos and they aren't good a tall - he laughs at other people's hobbies. Recently he was laughing so much at Zoru's Pokemon obsession despite he isn't better. Pizu loves My Little Pony - he's watched all the episodes, writes a lot of fanfics and collects plushies. He thinks that being a bronie is fine, but being obsessed about other things - not really.
Please Pizu, don't laugh at other people and stop making these dump videos!
Note: I'm not attacking you. I just wanna stay by side of these poor people who have videos on YT
Ya know I actually got a fright when I first saw this but then I read the thread title๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Most Reactions