The cage!

Redballoon

Dec 24, 2006
The bird arrived on Xmas eve, and this was his cage for the 1st 3 days.
bird.JPG

So I went and got this cage on Boxing Day(The day after Xmas in Australia)
cage%20(3).JPG

In comparison to my house, I think we now have the same amount of floor space
cage%20(1).JPG

....., and the top opens for safe entry and exit.
bird%20(127).JPG

How can I make it more homey for him?

Last edited:
If you meant to show pictures, you need to use a image storage site that doesn't require username and password. When I brought up the message it wanted me to log in.

I think I have fixed the problem.
I wont know till someone else tries to view this page.

Problem fixed, pics are showing up no probs.

Wow, he sure has a nice cage there, You can add anything to it that wll give him some enjoyment, cardboard boxes, ball, foraging toys usually go down a treat, it makes them work for any extra treats, anything that Skippah likes to play with and destroy. You could even add a bowl of water some birds love to splash around in that.

He sure is a lucky fella.

Have moved this to the cage Thread.

Nice looking cage you have there, im bankrupt for now. The tiels got their cage so i have to wait till i work again to buy Kodie one!! You can add a big piece of cuttlebone if you want, they love it and its cheap!;)

I read somewhere that the back part of cuttle fish choked parrots and I should just scrape it onto his food.
I think I read the internet too much.

Thats right, the back part can choke our birds, but for the little ones I will let them have cuttlebone as they don't chew the back part of it. More often that not I get them a cuttlebone in a fruit flavoured calcium block thingy. When I find a link I'll get it posted.

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back