Parrots
1 YNA (Bingo)
1 OWA (Plumas R.I.P.)
1 RLA (Pacho R.I.P.)
2 GCA(Luna,Merlin) The Twins
1 Congo AG (Bella)
5 Cockatiels
I ran across these two cuties yesterday at the pet shop.:orange:

They tracked me throughout the store and when I got too far away they started squawking wanting me to go back to them.

[ame="https://youtu.be/LU9E-m4MiJM"]Pet shop conures - YouTube[/ame]

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
The great danger of going into those places is that you are likely not to leave empty handed! :D:D:D

Especially, when they pick-up on the fact that you are an experienced, soft-hearted, Parrot Lover.

Take great care... I find that I have to just avoid going into such places...

fiddlejen

Mar 28, 2019
Media
New England
Parrots
Sunny the Sun Conure (sept '18, gotcha 3/'19). Mr Jefferson Budgie & Mrs Calliope Budgie (albino) (nov'18 & jan'19). Summer 2021 Baby Budgies: Riker (Green); Patchouli, Keye, & Tiny (blue greywings).
Oh, the sun-conure head-bouncing move - who can resist? You cannot resist. Resistance is futile! You might as well give up at once!

JohnH

Dec 23, 2016
Parrots
Sulphur crested cockatoo
Oh come on. I just got over the urge to adopt another parrot and you go and post something like that. My will is only so strong.

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
texsize they tap.... obviously perfect.....

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Of course you'd have to get both!

VANWEHz.jpg

Most Reactions