Too Cute! Indian Ring Neck Parakeet

Nakiska

May 30, 2011
Washington
Parrots
4 Cockatiels 2 males Chicken Little & Charlie, 2 Females Chiquita and Sweet pea. Yellow Sided Green Cheek Conure -Franklin and our now tame, rescued feral Pigeon - Belle.
Tooo darn cute not to share...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB52iP2a_MY&feature=fvwrel]parrot loves new bunny - YouTube[/ame]

Toni

OP
Nakiska

Nakiska

May 30, 2011
Washington
Parrots
4 Cockatiels 2 males Chicken Little & Charlie, 2 Females Chiquita and Sweet pea. Yellow Sided Green Cheek Conure -Franklin and our now tame, rescued feral Pigeon - Belle.
OH my gosh! Marnie is my new favorite bird....watch some of their other video's...Marnies 5th birthday just about brought tears to my eyes!

Toni

FutureDVM

Jan 20, 2012
Colorado
Parrots
Crimson Bellied Conure (Penny), Maximillian Pionus (Piper), Lovebird (Poco)
That is hilarious! Thanks for sharing!

rosella

Jan 24, 2012
omg he is the cutest thing ever, awww i really dont say that often about birds. you have a very special bird and he id making me consider indian ring necks a lot more.

Remy

Jul 13, 2011
California
Parrots
Darcy (Golden-Collared Macaw), Puck (Caique - RIP)
I keep finding ridiculously cute videos of IRNs. I think I might have to get one some day. They have the cutest voice.

Do a lot of IRNs kiss things like that? I've seen several videos of them doing that, but not so much with other parrots videos.

lene1949

Sep 26, 2011
Brisbane, Australia
Parrots
Cory: Short billed Corella -
Echo: Galah -
Max: Alexandrine -
Skye: Yellow Sided conure -
Luka: Green Cheek Conure -
RIP Shrek: Quaker
That's just so cute!

roxynoodle

Dec 1, 2011
You always have the cutest pictures and videos! I have always wanted an IRN, but I've always wanted a lot of birds, lol!

cockatielfan17

Nov 20, 2011
omg that is one of the cutest birds ive ever seen
super funny when her eyes dialate when she says peek a booo

Last edited:

ConureComrad

Jan 27, 2012
Lake Stevens Wa
Parrots
Gold Capped Conure, Jenday Conure, a breeding pair of Sun Conures and a Indian Ringneck.
I would like to start by saying that is adorable!!! I have a very good breeder in my area who just had a clutch of IRN's and I put a deposit down on a baby blue. I'm so excited!!! How long did it take to teach to talk like that? You have yourself one amazing bird.

Last edited:

Endlessaley

Jan 18, 2012
Parrots
Green male Indian Ringneck
Do a lot of IRNs kiss things like that? I've seen several videos of them doing that, but not so much with other parrots videos.

Mine does the kiss thing. I never taught him to. I got him at 4 months and asked for a kiss and he gave me one. He's been giving kisses to everyone since. haha. Even when he is in a bad mood and you ask for a kiss he growls and kisses ( a bit violently, but still a kiss).

love my IRN

lene1949

Sep 26, 2011
Brisbane, Australia
Parrots
Cory: Short billed Corella -
Echo: Galah -
Max: Alexandrine -
Skye: Yellow Sided conure -
Luka: Green Cheek Conure -
RIP Shrek: Quaker
It all depends on the breeder... Some breeders teach their babies step up and down, recall and basic manners... Other breeders handfeed (crop feeding) hundreds of babies, and these babies don't get handled at all, except for the small amount of time it takes to put the food into their crop...

Go and see your breeder, talk to them, have them show you their setup, let them show you how they feed their babies, and how they interact with them.

OP
Nakiska

Nakiska

May 30, 2011
Washington
Parrots
I would like to start by saying that is adorable!!! I have a very good breeder in my area who just had a clutch of IRN's and I put a deposit down on a baby blue. I'm so excited!!! How long did it take to teach to talk like that? You have yourself one amazing bird.

Oh dear! I'm sorry if I somehow indicated that Marnie is MY bird...he's not, it's just a video I ran across when surfing through talking parrot videos on youtube and I just HAD to share it.

However, that being said...I'd give my right arm to have a parrot as adorable as Marnie :32:

There are several other video's of Marnie on youtube and his owner has even made him a web page with all his videos. Definitely worth checking out. His 5th birthday video about brought tears to my eyes approximately half way through...and I think it's titled Marnies Life...made me cry I laughed so hard at one part.

Anyway, so happy everyone enjoyed it. The video certainly made my day :)

Toni

tlouiselle

Mar 9, 2011
Florida
Parrots
Stewie- Eclectus

Oscar-Black capped Conure-RIP my baby
I fell in love with Marnie a long time ago and he was the finishing decision to get a ringneck. I had always wanted one but could not decide. I hope Skye will have the same cuteness that Marnie does. He (or she) is a 10 month old sass!

DannyA93

Jan 22, 2012
Las Cruces, NM
Parrots
Pineapple Turquoise Greencheek Conure-Ivy❤️, Male Cockatiel-Lusa (aka Bub =D)
ITS MARNIE!! i love marnie haha i watch him on youtube!

Most Reactions

Latest posts