train etended to die

lebachu

Dec 4, 2013
Parrots
grey - name Sol
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DHBvlZV5hA"]trai parrot etended to die - kết hợp bài tập lăn giả chết và nằm ngửa - YouTube[/ame]

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'
What a trusting girl moon is:) I love how she let you kiss her belly near the end there.

jenphilly

Oct 15, 2013
Lehigh Valley, PA
Parrots
BE2 (Ivory), B&G Macaw (Max), Budgie Group,
Granbirds- tiels; GCC (Monkey & Monster); Sun Conure (Loki); Bare Eyed Too (Folger); Evil Green Monster YNA (Kelly); B&G (Titan)
I love the plop over, play dead. The level of trust is amazing. Another fantastic video of you and Moon!!!

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
Wow, :) that's pretty amazing considering a lot of Greys don't like touching! Like Jen said, that's such a great level of trust there. Great job to you and Moon :)

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Moon is a beautiful girl. Her acting skills are amazing and absolute trust in you. Thanks for sharing.

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
I'm loving your videos, Lebachu! And you've done a great job building the bond between you and Moon! Thanks for sharing.

OP
lebachu

lebachu

Dec 4, 2013
Parrots
grey - name Sol
hi thank you for encouraging me

Most Reactions

Latest posts