Urgent please help!!!!

OP
MayMaroa

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
2 female budgies i have a green named tofu she is 1 years old(she turned one years old in April) and i have a blue budgie named sky she is the younger one she is younger then tofu by a few days
sky just now just pooped water thats it

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
offer millet spray...anything she will eat
Keep warm
There just isn't anything I can offer to help.....I wish very much I could
She really needs a veterinarian
But I will add her to my prayers 🙏 ❤

OP
MayMaroa

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
2 female budgies i have a green named tofu she is 1 years old(she turned one years old in April) and i have a blue budgie named sky she is the younger one she is younger then tofu by a few days
updates: sky keeps falling when she fly's she had fell today 2 times and yesterday 1

OP
MayMaroa

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
ok

OP
MayMaroa

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
Oh i am so sorry i forgot to update you
sky is doing well very well she is very energetic and she is really doing well and she is also responding with angry noises and bites when I do something that annoys her she is definitely doing well and very energetic but still the same problem she keeps falling every once in a day when she flys

OP
MayMaroa

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
Yup always an eye on her

Tiki Bird

Feb 3, 2022
Parrots
Budgies / Parakeets
My mom owned budgies in the 50's and as a kid in the 80's, she showed me how to give them pepto bismol for diarrea. It worked. Do people do this anymore?

OP
MayMaroa

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
I dont think so

OP
MayMaroa

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
Thanks me too

Most Reactions