Maine, USA
Parrots
Tucker the Red Sided Eclectus
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Patches the Grand Eclectus, my best friend. RIP
Cuckoo the BFA RIP
Welcome our new Moderator!

We're proud and excited to announce the addition of our new Super Moderator!
chris-md will be the newest member of the team.

Chris is a longstanding member of our community, having joined us in 2010.
He is well known for his outstanding knowledge, support of other members, both new and old, and his love of researching and sharing new ideas in avian care.

Chris's contributions and point of view are always a welcome addition to any discussion.

This Community will continue to offer the unique blend of information, support, and good will that has helped us thrive all these years. Our continuing goal is to help people and birds live rewarding, wonderful lives together.

Please join us as we begin a new chapter in Parrot Forums History!

Welcome to the Mod Team,
Chris!
welcome-youre-welcome.gif

Last edited:

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Welcome to the Mod Team, Chris!!!

I am so thrilled to be working with you, what a happy day!.
First we became friends, and now we are teammates and I couldn't be any happier.

Your knowledge, ideas & helpful posts make you a wonderful member, and those things will also make you a fantastic Mod.
I'm so excited to be a part of this new chapter.

1644179650391.png

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Congratulations Chris!!

And welcome to the vast structure behind the curtains. I understand that all the new stuff is a bit of a change from the old system. So, enjoy exploring with the other MOD's.

Enjoy and know that even with your new colors, that many of us knew you when!

Enjoy learning all the new stuff and congratulations!!

Best Regards Steven (SailBoat)

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Congratulations Chris! The Forum already benefits so much from having you here with your knowledge, experience and caring heart, and will do so even more now with you as a Mod! 😊

1571779bedfe3de62f6440273d7beb02.gif

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Welcome aboard Chris!! Looking forward to your impressive talents exponentially applied and appreciated as newest moderator. Congratulations, enjoy the mod green room!!

mexican-buffet-2.jpeg

dessert-table-meat-up-BLOG-1080x610.png

chris-md

Feb 6, 2010
Maryland - USA
Parrots
Parker - male Eclectus

Aphrodite - red throated conure (RIP)
Whose this dude, and who decided to give him the keys to the kingdom???

I appreciate the opportunity. looking forward to working with everyone. This has been a great home, looking forward to helping make it just as great for others.

Seriously though, what were y’all thinking?πŸ€ͺ😜.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Whose this dude, and who decided to give him the keys to the kingdom???

I appreciate the opportunity. looking forward to working with everyone. This has been a great home, looking forward to helping make it just as great for others.

Seriously though, what were y’all thinking?πŸ€ͺ😜.

Well I was thinking this dude is my friend, how awesome you are, and how excited I am to get to work with you:) Also thinking what a wonderful thing for the forum having you on the Mod Team. Yep, that explains it:)

Most Reactions

Latest posts