Welcome to me!

feedthebirds

Jul 14, 2014
Hi, I am choosing to remain anonymous user. I love birds of all kinds(really, I went to Venice Italy and had more fun feeding the pigeons than anything else). I do not own a bird but really want a gw. I am 13 years old and my hobbies include swimming and Facebook. I am really glad to be hear.

~feedthebirds:red1:

Ducatimom

Jun 10, 2014
Media
Colorado Springs, CO
Parrots
6 yr old Sun Conure (Ducati)
Welcome! I think it's very smart of you to remain anon. I'm sure your parents would agree as well. Too many crazy things happen on the internet. Everybody on here is really nice and sweet, and very helpful. So if you have any questions about gw just ask.

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
Jake YNA 1970,Kia Panama amazon1975, both i removed from nest and left siblings, Forever Home to,Stacie (YN hen),Mickie (RLA male),Blinkie (YNA hen),Kong (Panama hen),Rescue Zons;Nitro,Echo,Rocky,Rub
hey "birdfeeder" welcome to the forum. I got my first large parrot at age 14, I'm now 57 and she's still with me, my best friend. Having a macaw is a lot of responsibility and not for everyone. I think having a large parrot is also very good for younger folks for the same reason. Here's a link to someone in a situation you could find yourself in. Learning about macaws and how to raise them right will improve the quality of life for everyone involved.
http://www.parrotforums.com/questions-answers/46223-leaving-parrot-college-questions.html

Most Reactions

Latest posts