well that kinda makes it hard to do.

Colorguarder08

Banned
Banned
Mar 8, 2010
Washington State
Parrots
Riley-white faced grey cockatiel (hatch date 6-28-2014) RIP Halloween-pied cockatiel
I went to petco on my way home from work just to look but then well i decided to get some stuff for my birds they got a cuttle bone holder since I'm sick of having to readjust the ones that come with them all the time, a new edible perch as I had to throw away their old one because it was soft and the bolt came out so it was pretty much useless, and they got new food and water dishes. They didn't really need the food and water dishes but I hated the ones they had. While there I saw a nice cage that actually is a 30x30x30 cage so I am thinking about getting it in June. Well then looking through craigslist as always I saw this ad saying pet store closes so I looked at it and it was a parrot store with VERY knowledgeable owners that I had went over to see the store over a year ago and so I figured well if they are closing then I'm going to go over there saturday and see if I can possibly "spoil" them for cheap. So I called the number listed on in the ad only to find out the parrot store closed 4 months ago and now they are still looking for homes for over 70 birds. So I don't think I'll be able to go there and spoil them for cheap.

OP
Colorguarder08

Colorguarder08

Banned
Banned
Mar 8, 2010
Washington State
Parrots
Riley-white faced grey cockatiel (hatch date 6-28-2014) RIP Halloween-pied cockatiel
That is a bummer and the poor birds.:(

Yeah but Having been in the store and talked to the owners before atleast I know for sure that birds are being properly cared for. She had pellets in there food dishes and fresh veggies and when I was holding a couple birds there and had them on their play stand she was giving them orange slices. The cages were Exceptionally clean. So I'm not too worried about the birds while she has them as I know I do not want anymore for a while. But according to the person I talked to there are 6 conures 4 amazons 4 love birds 2 budgies 39 cockatiels 2 quakers and a few others I don't remember at the moment.

Most Reactions