With Thanks.

wjh-nyc

Oct 8, 2010
New York City
Parrots
Guillermo "Memo" - Yellow-Sided Green Cheek Conure
(Hatched 9/23/10, Home 12/20/10)
Good Morning! For those of you in the USA, Happy Thanksgiving! For those of you in other parts of the world, Happy Thursday! I hope its a good day for all of us!

I am not a bird owner yet (my Memo comes home in just a couple of weeks), but I have been checking out Forums for several months now and I am impressed with kindness and generosity of spirit of the people on this Forum in particular. I have seen some exchanges on several other Forums which made me cringe because of the ugliness.

That has never been the case for me here. I gain a lot of very valuable information daily in a friendly and caring environment that I appreciate very much. It is for this reason that this is the only Forum I felt comfortable joining and sharing in. I look forward to being even more active with all of you as I enter the world of parrot-parenthood.

Thanks again and all the best to all who see this post!

Will from New York City. :)

Von1983

Banned
Banned
Sep 3, 2010
Media
Ditto Will! Some other forums are appauling.

I feel the same. I love the people on this forum!

Still looking forward to hearing how you get on with Memo finally coming home :D

HRH Di

Jan 9, 2010
Media
McKinney, TX
Parrots
Max - Alexandrine, Jade - Red-Front Macaw, Ruby - CAG
Happy Thanksgiving! We have a few chores around the house, then it's our family's Thanksgiving traditions - food and football! Go Cowboys!

Most Reactions