Rozalka

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
I was thinking about you and thought that I aslo should do something.... So, I began repearing photos. It's not easy, Some of them I don't know what should be, others I can't refind anywehre.

I decided to do a small "The Best of Zenek Thread"

February 2019

Levi was watching Zenek videos on Youtube. The final result was Princess Lilly Pilly watching Penny watching Cytrynka watching Levi watching Zenek on youtube
Unfortunetely only the photo by Aratingettar of Cytrynka watching Levi watching Zenek on yt is saved:(
Screenshot 2021-08-17 at 21-48-47 Zenek and other our parrots.png

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
I was thinking about you and thought that I aslo should do something.... So, I began repearing photos. It's not easy, Some of them I don't know what should be, others I can't refind anywehre.

I decided to do a small "The Best of Zenek Thread"

February 2019

Levi was watching Zenek videos on Youtube. The final result was Princess Lilly Pilly watching Penny watching Cytrynka watching Levi watching Zenek on youtube
Unfortunetely only the photo by Aratingettar of Cytrynka watching Levi watching Zenek on yt is saved:(
View attachment 29539
I've got just the pic you're looking for, Roz!
YzGgLrk.jpg

Lilly watching Penny watching Cytrynka watching Levi watching Zenek. Come to think of it that was about the last time HRH was allowed into the computer room - too many nooks and crannies in there for her to go nesting in :eek:

Loving the video of Zenek too - I hope this doesn't mean you are teaching him any "fowl" language though!

OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Thank you Martina, I hoped so, you'd post the missing photo :D In my opinion it's been one of two funniest moments in this thread :)

Don't worry, I don't teach Zenek any ugly words:) It was just youtube - this word was included in the link ;)

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Don't worry, I don't teach Zenek any ugly words:) It was just youtube - this word was included in the link ;)

I know you wouldn't, Roz. And even if you tried to, my innocent, darling nephew would never allow such a terrible word to pass his sweet little beakie :)

OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
I viewed the whole thread and corrected just few photos, which I had saved on the computer. Other I still should have (eg on mobile phone) but I'm too lazy to look for them.

The Best of Zenek Thread:​

March 2019:
Screenshot 2021-08-18 at 19-27-04 Zenek and other our parrots.png

Hopefully Aratingettar was still active then and corrected my translation mistake... this cook book was about SMOTHIES not cocktails... :ROFLMAO: It was a moment, when I really learnt something new about English on PF;)
...and this book isn't about cooking cockatiels neither:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Screenshot 2021-08-18 at 19-29-09 Zenek and other our parrots.png

OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Today morning when I went to change my fids' water, I saw.... Romek dead on the cage bottom.:cry:
We were prepared it may happen soon. He was so scared and had some health problems...
On one hand he could live longer, but on another hand - he was rescued and people who found him 4 years ago saved his life - so, these people and we gave him extra 4 years.
Rest in peace Romek💔
Romek RIP.jpg

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Oh Roz, I am so terribly sorry for the loss of your lovely Romek. It is so very sad when they leave us, and the imprint that they make on our hearts lasts forever. You gave that beautiful boy a life and love that he probably would never have known if it hadn't been for you. Surely he could not have asked for a better mum than you, Roz, he was so lucky to be rescued and to live out his days in your loving care. My most sincere condolences go out to you.

Godspeed to the Rainbow Bridge, precious little Romek, until we all meet again 🙏

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
The Crown Princess and I send our love to Zenek and Jaś, they're such handsome fellows!! :love:

Littleredbeak

May 27, 2020
I am so sorry to hear of Romek's passing . Sent d my condolences to you. It sounds like he had a wonderful life with you

OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Nowadays Angela is my only fid being afraid of leaving the cage.
Today I tried to show her that I am not a bad person. I took a millet, this didn't help. Because she flies very poorly, she was walking on the floor trying to fly looking for anything to sit higher... So I was putting my hands in hope she will sit there... After many tries...
IMG_20211208_112114.jpg

Finally!! She did it!
Later I gave her millet to show I'm not evil. She started eating 😊
... Until Zenek chased her away😤 this jealous parrot!
The most chocking moment - when I was sitting... Angela decided to go on my foot
IMG_20211208_114312.jpg

Today it was even the first day when she was sitting on my dad's hand...
And even later she was eating millet WITH ZENEK.
Just one more pic of Angela on my hand
IMG_20211208_115714.jpg

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Hello there sweet Fela, you're looking good up there! :)

And YAY, way to go little Angela! What a very smart and brave girl you are! Beautiful too :love: Natalia you must be very proud of her :)

OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Hello there sweet Fela, you're looking good up there! :)

And YAY, way to go little Angela! What a very smart and brave girl you are! Beautiful too :love: Natalia you must be very proud of her :)
Fela and Angela thank you ;)

Most Reactions

Latest posts