Super Moderator
Dec 9, 2021
Media
Texas
Parrots
Tony-Green QP(M)
Tom-Pineapple GCC(M)
Milly- Sparrow (F)
Just received the Invoice for Julio's charter of a GulfStream G-280 for his trip to Texas to model for his portrait! How did you survive his full-on Hormonal Flash to complete the portrait??

Truly Great!! When you are done, let me know as our household needs that portrait!!
I’m not sure how I managed to nearly complete it!
He nearly scorched my eyebrows off!

I’ll try to remember! πŸ˜…

OP
zERo

zERo

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 9, 2021
Media
Texas
Parrots
Tony-Green QP(M)
Tom-Pineapple GCC(M)
Milly- Sparrow (F)
The demonic clowns and other demons are way too creepy for me. This kind of stuff can give tender young (and old) minds nightmares! What happened to sweet puppies, kitties and baby birds?
Hey! I did a barn owl! πŸ˜…

OP
zERo

zERo

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 9, 2021
Media
Texas
Parrots
Tony-Green QP(M)
Tom-Pineapple GCC(M)
Milly- Sparrow (F)
What about this husky/dragon?
At my sister request!
IMG_0761.jpeg

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
You are very talented! I just don't like evil clowns and other semi-human evil looking ones. Animal dragons are cool. I love the barn owl and cockatoo ones. You should do a pileated woodpecker- they look so prehistoric! I have one female that's been eating my suet only 15 feet from my house for years. She nests and raises her kids very nearby every summer and brings them to my suet feeders. She looks like a prehistoric pterodactyl but she's real!

OP
zERo

zERo

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 9, 2021
Media
Texas
Parrots
Tony-Green QP(M)
Tom-Pineapple GCC(M)
Milly- Sparrow (F)
I understand what you mean.
My grandma used to shiver when she saw some of them, but she’s used to them now πŸ˜…

Wow, that is a lovely bird!

OP
zERo

zERo

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 9, 2021
Media
Texas
Parrots
Tony-Green QP(M)
Tom-Pineapple GCC(M)
Milly- Sparrow (F)
I’m taking the plunge into the realm of alcohol markers!
A first attempt. Not quite done with it but meh!
IMG_0873.jpeg

A conure dragon sketch
IMG_0874.jpeg

I’m very excited about this one! It includes all of the birds as dinosaurs! And a landscape! I can’t wait to get started!
Tony has to be the antagonist in the middle! Chasing the four budgie(ceratops) and the tiels are Tieladactyls in the sky! Milly is running away too and then Tom is in the bottom right corner.
IMG_0875.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0873.jpeg
    IMG_0873.jpeg
    304.4 KB · Views: 19

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month πŸ†
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
You draw so good!
Recently I've been considering making a dragon-related universe - originally I rejected that idea thinking it could be too hard for me... but I'll see, I'm reconsidering it. So far I'm not even able to draw a dragon not redrawing an exiting pic.
You are able to create own species/hybrids drawing them very good and I think it's a big skill :)

OP
zERo

zERo

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 9, 2021
Media
Texas
Parrots
Tony-Green QP(M)
Tom-Pineapple GCC(M)
Milly- Sparrow (F)
You draw so good!
Recently I've been considering making a dragon-related universe - originally I rejected that idea thinking it could be too hard for me... but I'll see, I'm reconsidering it. So far I'm not even able to draw a dragon not redrawing an exiting pic.
You are able to create own species/hybrids drawing them very good and I think it's a big skill :)
Oh my goodness! You’re so sweet! Thank you! 😍

I think you could try a dragon! I’ve seen your art thread and really like the style of art!

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month πŸ†
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
Thank you :)
Actually, I've made 3 test arts of dragons and all of them were lazy redraws from "How to train your dragon"

OP
zERo

zERo

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 9, 2021
Media
Texas
Parrots
Tony-Green QP(M)
Tom-Pineapple GCC(M)
Milly- Sparrow (F)
Thank you :)
Actually, I've made 3 test arts of dragons and all of them were lazy redraws from "How to train your dragon"
I love How To Train Your Dragon! One of my ball pythons is even named Toothless πŸ˜…

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Just wondering if there has been any progress on the Double-Yellow Head Amazon Hybrid Dinosaur?
I hear that there is a highly interested patron.

OP
zERo

zERo

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 9, 2021
Media
Texas
Parrots
Tony-Green QP(M)
Tom-Pineapple GCC(M)
Milly- Sparrow (F)
Just wondering if there has been any progress on the Double-Yellow Head Amazon Hybrid Dinosaur?
I hear that there is a highly interested patron.
Not much! I’ve been thinking about doing one in color too, as the graphite one is quite dull, if the highly interested patron would prefer that? πŸ˜…

OP
zERo

zERo

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 9, 2021
Media
Texas
Parrots
Tony-Green QP(M)
Tom-Pineapple GCC(M)
Milly- Sparrow (F)

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Eventually is Good!
FYI: As you can tell, one only see's two colors with an DYHA at rest. However, when they elect to Display the Bent of the wind is a bright red, with purple and black! For those not aware, it can be a WOW moment!

FYI: know that you are not held to a specific color, or color groups as we are taking about a hybrid here!

OP
zERo

zERo

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 9, 2021
Media
Texas
Parrots
Tony-Green QP(M)
Tom-Pineapple GCC(M)
Milly- Sparrow (F)
FYI: As you can tell, one only see's two colors with an DYHA at rest. However, when they elect to Display the Bent of the wind is a bright red, with purple and black! For those not aware, it can be a WOW moment!

FYI: know that you are not held to a specific color, or color groups as we are taking about a hybrid here!
I’m going to look up a pic of one displaying so I can see the full color spectrum they hide!
Unless you have a picture of Julio in full greatness? πŸ˜…

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
I’m going to look up a pic of one displaying so I can see the full color spectrum they hide!
Unless you have a picture of Julio in full greatness? πŸ˜…
Sadly no, as it commonly is included during a lung and one is busy moving others out of harms way! Wing stretches are commonly up-close and personal.

Most Reactions

Latest posts