Mar 20, 2017
Cheyenne, WY
Parrots
-Jazz, Normal Grey Cockatiel /

-Chessie, Pearl Cockatiel /

-Perry, Black capped Conure /

-JoJo, Pineapple GCC /

3 little busy Budgies
there is a gal in Omaha, Nebraska that raises hand fed birds that is great we have 2 Conures that we got from her that are great she hand feed from birth almost she has a couple of other kinds of birds I know that she has a pair of Grays that were sitting last I knew

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

That's not terribly far from me... I was thinking maybe when I am ready maybe I should get one from a breeder instead of petco. I haven't done any research on it though so I am not sure how many breeders are near the Cheyenne, wy area. I'm sure there's some in denver and that's just an hour and a half away drive. Do the ones in omaha have a website or anything?

OP
YUMgrinder

YUMgrinder

Mar 20, 2017
Cheyenne, WY
Parrots
-Jazz, Normal Grey Cockatiel /

-Chessie, Pearl Cockatiel /

-Perry, Black capped Conure /

-JoJo, Pineapple GCC /

3 little busy Budgies
to everyone that posted warm thoughts I thank you, I have made it back to the forum :)

adurity90

May 13, 2015
Trinidad
know the feeling. hope you feel better. i have lost OWA 3 times in the last 3 years. most recently feb this year. now i have 5 to look after. 3 are mine. dont give up, learn and try to get it better than the last. each of my birds outshine the last so i cant wait to see what these will be like. :)

Most Reactions

Latest posts