Media
Malaysia
Parrots
2 CAG
6 GCC
7 Cockatiels
3 Love birds
1 Bulbul
Zizi, last of the 4 conures to join Eclipse and Zico free fly at the playground.

[ame="https://youtu.be/57G8wtJTmi8"]Conures fly freely at playground. - YouTube[/ame]

JellyBean

May 19, 2014
Limerick, Ireland
Parrots
Green Cheeked Conure called JellyBean
That is amazing!!! How do you make sure that they do not fly away if the get a fright? Even in the house - JellyBean can get startled and take of.. he almost always flies back to me... but I would be petrified outside. Is it just lots of recall training?

OP
Erithacus

Erithacus

Jun 29, 2010
Media
Malaysia
Parrots
2 CAG
6 GCC
7 Cockatiels
3 Love birds
1 Bulbul
Beautiful birds! Nice video crystal clear were you using a go pro camera?

Just a point and shoot camera. Pro camera is too bulky and heavy to do this kind shooting.

OP
Erithacus

Erithacus

Jun 29, 2010
Media
Malaysia
Parrots
2 CAG
6 GCC
7 Cockatiels
3 Love birds
1 Bulbul
That is amazing!!! How do you make sure that they do not fly away if the get a fright? Even in the house - JellyBean can get startled and take of.. he almost always flies back to me... but I would be petrified outside. Is it just lots of recall training?

Do lots of outdoor walks and outdoor recalls. Take them to noisy and crowded places.

plumsmum2005

Nov 18, 2015
England, UK
Parrots
Lou, Ruby, and Sonu.
Fly free Plum, my gorgeous boy.

Do lots of outdoor walks and outdoor recalls. Take them to noisy and crowded places.

You have done a fantastic job!:)

Most Reactions