Zoe has a foot fetish

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Zoe is just full of surprises! I hope she doesn't find out you told her secret! Love the photos.

Birdman666

Sep 18, 2013
San Antonio, TX
Parrots
Presently have six Greenwing Macaw (17 yo), Red Fronted Macaw (12 yo), Red Lored Amazon (17 y.o.), Lilac Crowned Amazon (about 43 y.o.) and a Congo African Grey (11 y.o.)
Panama Amazon (1 Y.O.)
That one also looks vaguely familiar... Sweepea has been feeding my toes for years.

The other thing that's funny is she will perch on my toes, and run her beak back and forth on the bottom of my feet, staring at my facial expressions the entire time, til I give her even the slightest hint of where the ticklish spot is...

When she finds it, she makes me jump, every time.

Amanda_Bennett

Sep 27, 2014
Gresham, OR
Parrots
Zilla 29 Y.O. Orange Wing Amazon
I know Zoe is not a baby, but every time I see pics of her with all her head feathers up I think she looks like a happy baby parrot testing her world out!

GreatBlue320

May 5, 2015
Parrots
Baxter - Illiger's Macaw (hatch date 5.1.15);

Taylor - Black capped Conure (RIP 3.14.15 - miss you every day little "Girlie")
What is it with parrots and toes?

Love Zoe!

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
Hahaha! I love me some Zoe! She must really love toes if they bring out her afro! Such a complete sweetheart of a bird!

Most Reactions

Latest posts