View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 07:47 PM
Parrots:
1 nanday conure Black Jack, 1 Brotogeris parakeet Whiff, 1 ring neck dove Eliza, and 6 society finches (3 are tame). RIP my parent pairs of societies and my little gouldian finches
ann is on a distinguished road
re: Some Common Abbreviations

BHP- black hooded parakeet or NC nanday conjure (same thing) or as I like to call them, weird little brats
Thanks Peta and weco!
my cat died at 3 years old due to invasive kideny cancer. he was highly anemic and his kidneys and blood work were off the charts, the vet said it was the worst he's ever seen. we had to put him down that day. up untill then, he showed no sings of illness that we could recognize, however he was a ticking time bomb and only the vet could see it. we thought he was just muscular, but it was just his bulging kideneys. animals hide illness! he only showed signs the day before he died, before this, he seemed completely normal, healthy, and his usual self. his name was maxie and he was my best friend, because we thought he was healthy we didnt take him for check-ups but had we cought it earlier he might have had a chance. we learned from this, we should have paid attention, take ALL your pets for check-ups so they can be helped early on before its too late.
R.I.P maxie (2007-2010)