ChristaNL

Banned
Banned
May 23, 2018
NL= the Netherlands, Europe
Parrots
Sunny a female B&G macaw;
Japie (m) & Appie (f), both are congo african grey;
All are rescues- had to leave their previous homes for 'reasons', are still in contact with them :)
Hahahahaha, oh I just l-o-v-e all those picts!

StephenM

Jun 19, 2018
Parrots
Green Cheek Conures - Magnus & Merlin
Kakarikis - Kaka & Riki
Budgie - Grump
Merlin when she decides enough is enough, she does this with my husband only, she has little time for me lol

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
These darn conures are taking over this month ! So cuddly and sleepy. Hey Gail how about a "My parrot is a Tasmainian Devil" theme ? LOL the RB would be a top contender, as would most Amazons.

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
"Honest...am just resting my eyes..."

Oh, this is so precious! Sleeping without a care in the world:)

Merlin when she decides enough is enough, she does this with my husband only, she has little time for me lol

Merlin is a beauty, and how sweet she looks all cuddled up with your husband:)

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Still time to enter! Let's see some more great pictures!

SassiBird

May 10, 2016
Media
Albums
Minnesota
Parrots
Black Capped Conure - Sassafras - 2015; GCC Rosalita - 2018; GCC Apple Blossom - 2018
Sassi's favorite nap location

sassibird-albums-misc-picture17467-sassi-favorite-nap-location.jpeg

Beautiful Sassi looks so comfortable, but I bet your arm gets tired!

It's like holding a glass of wine:D. I'm well trained, but my fingers do fall asleep.

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
LsWAl-vE8kTovtlQnIGNCPhyGbiFg1b_2ZxaFAK5HdYjN3ljoSNfaC3qSIsSifdXFkR7l8PwsRLnzWd8aoGujNgLVuc28eKoxlTi.png

She.. does know how to sit properly, right?

And the most colorful tumbling award goes to.....

Sassi's favorite nap location

sassibird-albums-misc-picture17467-sassi-favorite-nap-location.jpeg

Why do I picture Sassi directing the position of your arm much as my aunt did me as a child while trying to find the best reception with the TV antenna? "Little to the left. Little more. No, back to the right. Higher... higher... higherrrrr... That's it! Hold that pose right there!" Lol!

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
"Honest...am just resting my eyes..."

Buddy

Wow, Caitnah is deep in! Such a sweet pose.

When enough is enough, eh? Well, she definitely pulls it off, looking both sulky and cute at the same time.

Last edited:

Inger

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Mar 20, 2017
Everett, WA
Parrots
Bumble - Pacific (or Celestial) Parrotlet hatched 02/19/17
Bumble taking a little break from playing hard and being in charge of everything.

c79861ff3da0b00e567b48eca757043b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Bumble taking a little break from playing hard and being in charge of everything.

Awww, I'm so happy to see Bumble! She is every bit as adorable asleep as she is awake:)

Aratingettar

May 29, 2018
Poland
Parrots
Sun t̶e̶r̶r̶o̶r̶i̶s̶t̶ C̶o̶n̶u̶r̶e̶ terrorist Cytrynka (F),
Peach faced lovebird Fiona (F),
Peach faced lovebird Fionek (M)
These darn conures are taking over this month ! So cuddly and sleepy. Hey Gail how about a "My parrot is a Tasmainian Devil" theme ? LOL the RB would be a top contender, as would most Amazons.

That's Conure Power! :D And hey, RB is a conure, too ;)

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
If you haven't gotten your entry in, today is the last day to enter!

BoomBoom

May 2, 2012
Parrots
Boomer (Sun Conure 9 yrs), Pewpew (Budgie 5 yrs), Ulap (Budgie 2 yrs), Eight & Kiki (Beloved Budgies, RIP)
Good luck to all entries! I don't even know which to vote for now, they're all awesome.

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots

Love me some Bumble! She looks like she just came out of the dryer with a healthy dose of fabric softener. Cute little puff ball!

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Still a few more hours to enter!

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions