Jan 13, 2019
Australia
Parrots
Cockatiels. Percy & Gizmo

Forever in my heart. Sunny the Corella
Percy and his new friend, Gizmo

https://photos.app.goo.gl/fUURd9hqCFeDKQgr6

xc8xGbu.jpg

I don’t seem to be able to upload like I use to be able to on IMGUR, what other sites can I use to upload photos?

Last edited by a moderator:

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
I don’t seem to be able to upload like I use to be able to on IMGUR, what other sites can I use to upload photos?

I've been using Fb lately Hannah, it's the only reason I signed up to them!

ParrotLover2001

Dec 20, 2016
In my parents house
Parrots
A cockatiel, a bourke, and three budgies
Here are some just for fun photos.
The one of Elvis and Skittles is a favorite of mine. I also really like Tyler and Mango, Mango had a soft spot for budgies.
I also added my cat Dexter.
52dee2601b95fbbbb5f49d6dcc36acdd.jpg
3a79017be62a91b447dcfc39e1abe5dc.jpg
366942766a13fb8599916abc367125e0.jpg
3dce5f6408edf8f3c63b45f64ad97cba.jpg
8b0c881c62a98574af24b07587ae4e99.jpg

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
This is different. The hormonal stuff is over. He’s just less well behaved in cage lately. Lots of growling - his growls are as loud as screams. And he’ll growl at anything right now, something as simple as us standing up from the couch and going somewhere. Hoping is molting mood, but not sure.

Oh, I really hope it is just a rough molt & that he gets past it soon. I know that growl well, and it is definitely loud.

Great contest theme! i only have one bird- i can't decide if i should take a picture of him/her with me, or the fish!

Thank you! Multiple pics would be awesome, one entry and more just for fun!

What a lovely theme to wake up to this morning, beautiful job Terry :)

~~~JUST FOR FUN~~~

Kise: “Friendship/Family for life"

2341810.jpeg

HEEDLESS, are you absolutely sure you want to make this "Just For Fun"? C'mon now, let's make it official, this is a gorgeous portrait of you two!​

Thank you Mart and I agree that this pic should be an entry!​

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
***Just for fun***
Friendship, left to right: Big Bird, (Moluccan) Peanut, (Goffins) and Gandalf (Citron) Bittersweet as Big Bird and Gandalf have passed on.
ZpHtpk2.jpeg

Scott, what a beautiful and touching picture of Big Bird, Peanut & Gandalf. Definitely bittersweet but a perfect representation of their wonderful friendship.

0ee928993d6fdf59311c4d0bfb8eb4fa.jpg

Just for fun, me and my baby girl, Sasha. Probably my favorite photo of us[emoji3059]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris, I adore this picture of you and Sasha! She is so beautiful and the look on your face is absolutely filled with love.

Great contest theme! i only have one bird- i can't decide if i should take a picture of him/her with me, or the fish!
I think i'll do all 3...:30:

Yay! Looking forward to it!

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Such a great theme this month! I'm sure they'll be a lot of adorable entries!

And here's mine: Vixen letting me scritch her for the first time

JC3pjN2.png

Thank you! I love this picture, Vixen looks so relaxed and absolutely enjoying the scritches! I have no doubt that it is the first of many scritches now that she realizes how awesome scritches are!

xc8xGbu.jpg

Hannah, this picture is fantastic! It looks like Percy and Gizmo have already become fast friends, and is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

I was able to get your picture to show, I know some others were also having issues with Imgur. If you still have room in your album here on the forum you can also use that for posting pictures.

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Here are some just for fun photos.
The one of Elvis and Skittles is a favorite of mine. I also really like Tyler and Mango, Mango had a soft spot for budgies.
I also added my cat Dexter.
52dee2601b95fbbbb5f49d6dcc36acdd.jpg
3a79017be62a91b447dcfc39e1abe5dc.jpg
366942766a13fb8599916abc367125e0.jpg
3dce5f6408edf8f3c63b45f64ad97cba.jpg
8b0c881c62a98574af24b07587ae4e99.jpg

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Awww, these are all so precious!

The way that Elvis is looking at Skittles is adorable. Your second picture of your beautiful tiels warms my heart, I think their pose resembles a heart!
Tyler and Mango look like they were both enjoying the cuddles with each other. The next picture with your tiel and conure is also sweet, what beauties they are.
And Dexter is really pretty, he is the definition of contentment in this picture.

Gemster

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Aug 4, 2019
Media
Parrots
Valentine-budgie (M),
Daphne-budgie (F)
Rip-Sky
Rip-Bell
JFF
Valentino and Sky

gemster-albums-sky-valentine-picture22080-valentino-sky-best-friends-forever.jpeg

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
JFF
Valentino and Sky

gemster-albums-sky-valentine-picture22080-valentino-sky-best-friends-forever.jpeg

Oh my gosh, their colours are stunning! Valentino and Sky are gorgeous and look like best friends for sure.

AmyMyBlueFront

Apr 14, 2015
Media
Connecticut
Parrots
Amy a Blue Front 'Zon
Jonesy a Goffins 'Too who had to be rehomed :-(

And a Normal Grey Cockatiel named BB who came home with me on 5/20/2016.

xc8xGbu.jpg

HI Gizmo! BB has the same type "box" as his uncle David calls it. Every night before bed as I cover his house he goes in his box bangs around having a bedtime snack..I still find pellet dust round the OUTSIDE of his house :confused: Love the box..I got it when I had Jonesy the Goffin. Before the box I could find his food on the other side of the room:mad:

Jim

HannahandSunny

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Jan 13, 2019
Australia
Parrots

Quotes didn’t work.

Last edited:

HannahandSunny

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Jan 13, 2019
Australia
Parrots

xc8xGbu.jpg

Hannah, this picture is fantastic! It looks like Percy and Gizmo have already become fast friends, and is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

I was able to get your picture to show, I know some others were also having issues with Imgur. If you still have room in your album here on the forum you can also use that for posting pictures.

They sure did become friends quickly, I’m very pleased. I haven’t introduced him on the forum yet, But I will do soon. Percy is much happier with a buddy.

Thank you so much for helping get my photo to show. I tried uploading into my Album but the button where you ‘select file’ wasn’t working, I refreshed the page so many times!

xc8xGbu.jpg

HI Gizmo! BB has the same type "box" as his uncle David calls it. Every night before bed as I cover his house he goes in his box bangs around having a bedtime snack..I still find pellet dust round the OUTSIDE of his house :confused: Love the box..I got it when I had Jonesy the Goffin. Before the box I could find his food on the other side of the room:mad:

Jim

Ha ha, yes Percy was doing the same, I would find his food everywhere! I love the box (Seedmate). However since I’ve had Gizmo, Giz always finds a way of making a huge mess with everything else in their cage. I’m back to sweeping around the cage a few times a day lol.
Gizmo also likes to use it as his ‘singing box’.. he goes in there to sing and it echos :p

Cuties!!! What is the plastic thing they're sitting in?

It’s called a ‘SeedMate’. It helps reduce the mess with pellets/seed :)

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
They sure did become friends quickly, I’m very pleased. I haven’t introduced him on the forum yet, But I will do soon. Percy is much happier with a buddy.

Thank you so much for helping get my photo to show. I tried uploading into my Album but the button where you ‘select file’ wasn’t working, I refreshed the page so many times!

My pleasure! Gizmo is precious, and I'm so glad Percy has a new friend. Thank you for informally introducing Gizmo on the POTM!

I'm so sorry you were having issues with uploading here, I hope it was just a glitch. Please let me know if the issue continues so I can have it looked into.

Noahs_Birds

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Oct 24, 2019
Toowoomba/Highfields, QLD, Australia
Parrots
Yellow Sided GCC's, Rosa Bourkes Parrots, Full Red Fronted Turqoisine Parrots, Quaker Parrots 'Scomo PM' 'Jenny PM's wife', PLUS: Rare Finches, Doves and Quail
Some of this years Green young cheeks I bred from 1 pair, a total of 8 but 7 in this pic
They always sit up along the perch together.

24755d1596417654-august-2020-potm-contest-img_0233.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0233.jpg
    IMG_0233.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 204

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Some of this years Green young cheeks I bred from 1 pair, a total of 8 but 7 in this pic
They always sit up along the perch together

That's a real bunch of cuties you've got up there on the Range, Noah. Go Team Toowoomba!

Last edited:

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.

Beauties, seems the two on the right are observing extra social distancing! :D

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots

Noah, your babies are gorgeous! This is a friend group I want to be a part of!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

Latest posts