Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Kmisty, your photo is adorable!

NiRD

Feb 12, 2014
United States
Here's my entry. Gandalf and I were training a multi-step trick. His job is to fly to a hand, retrieve an object, fly back to me with it, and hand it over willingly. The willingly part is proving to be the most difficult. He's great at give and take, but when he's asked to bring it back as a prize, he wants to hold on to it.

Birdman666

Sep 18, 2013
San Antonio, TX
Parrots
Presently have six Greenwing Macaw (17 yo), Red Fronted Macaw (12 yo), Red Lored Amazon (17 y.o.), Lilac Crowned Amazon (about 43 y.o.) and a Congo African Grey (11 y.o.)
Panama Amazon (1 Y.O.)
Here's my entry. Gandalf and I were training a multi-step trick. His job is to fly to a hand, retrieve an object, fly back to me with it, and hand it over willingly. The willingly part is proving to be the most difficult. He's great at give and take, but when he's asked to bring it back as a prize, he wants to hold on to it.

HOW FUN IS THAT?! I love that stuff...

Mudkips

May 6, 2012
Media
Melbourne, Australia
Parrots
Birdy the Green Cheek Conure
Birdy the pool shark, sinking the 2 ball!
It was very hard to get a good picture, as you might imagine. He's moving so fast that you can hardly see his right footie! Maybe in the future I will record a video of his "skills" on the table!

vX78DGZ.jpg

WannaBeAParrot

Jul 5, 2012
Media
SE Florida and Sullivan County, NY
Parrots
Cody-Blu, female Blue-Crowned Conure, Hatched - (approx) June 1, 2014, in a South Florida tree.

Pritti (Cherry-Head Conure) -- Fly in Peace my beautiful boy. Forever I'll love you.
Pritti Showing His Angel Wings. Drying Off After A Bath.
R.I.P. my beautiful friend.

:21::green1::green1::green1::green1::green1::21:
wannabeaparrot-albums-pritti-doing-his-thing-picture12876-pritti-drying-flying.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

Latest posts