OP
GaleriaGila

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month πŸ†
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 40-year-old Patagonian Conure
Oh, Chase, I do feel your pain. I admire you for seeing progress in only two bites. I rarely pet the Rb's head... tail is okay, feet are okay. Head? No. Hurts my feelings when I hear about other folks having those delicious head-scritchies, but... what am I gonna do?

Yes, Beatrice... bait and switch! I mean, the Rb is a beast, but at least he's upfront about it!!! He doesn't tease.

Gawshhh, Mr. Wrench! That's pretty cool. I'm quite sure the Rb sees himself just like THAT! I admit... I find it quite handsome!

CherylCali's digging it, oh yeahhh!

Ohhhhhhhhhh, my dearest OutlawedSpirit... when you have a BAD BIRD, it has to happen sometime. Yes, your 'adult' life is never the same, really. When the Rb is loose, my ol' man cannot touch or even get near me without cueing the Ride of the Valkyries assault. Even after the Rb goes to bed at night in his palatial upstairs estate, if he hears anything that sounds too "interactive" he will start whooping. He suspects my ol' man and I have something going on, although he can't prove it.

A new "Dirty Bird" thread, CC????? *sigh* I think we've already entered into the "Dirty Bird" zone here...
"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH, BINNNNNNNNNNNNNG!"

BeatriceC

Feb 9, 2016
San Diego, CA
Parrots
Goofy (YNA), Oscar (Goffin 'too). Foster bird Betty (RLA). RIP Cookie, 1991-2016 ('tiel), Leo (Sengal), Charlotte (scarlet macaw). Grand-birds: Liam (budgie), Donovan (lovebird), RIP Angelo (budgie)
I didn't think I was really going to contribute to this thread, since the pretty chicken and Mango are pretty good. Well, is anyone really surprised that the pretty chicken decided to prove me wrong?

Last night, we were having "adult time" in a completely different room. The pretty chicken decided she was going to "join in" vocally. Needless to say, we were done. It is a bit of a mood killer. Then she started laughing and saying "good chicken".

My "adult" life is over.

Welcome to my world. :D

CherylCali

Jun 22, 2016
Victoria, Texas
Parrots
Early Bird Green Cheek Conure
Hatch Date 3-2016
08c4994593803224066010d98bd21b1b.jpg

This is Early doing a world class pouting session. She won't even look at me or acknowledge me. What went wrong you ask? She was being sassy and I left her on Her cage to eat her pellets. I went out to drink my coffee on the porch, which is normally done as a flock. Now I'm being shunned.

CherylCali

OP
GaleriaGila

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month πŸ†
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 40-year-old Patagonian Conure
Nothing we can do for ya, CC.
There's only room for one princess in that house, and it just isn't you. In fact, you pouted the real princess off!!!

Most Reactions