Cloud is sick :(

kq_fan

Jun 26, 2013
Media
Seattle, Washington
Parrots
Lilo - Female Green Cheek Conure ~ Pal - male cockatiel ~ Pheobe - female cockatiel
Oh thank goodness! I am so glad that Cloud made it through the night!:) And it seems that nothing takes her down! Its so cute that she is playing like that! I hope there will be good news tomorrow!

OP
getwozzy

getwozzy

Feb 26, 2013
Oregon
I was thrilled to hear she was playing and being cute- definitely a sign that she's feeling a tad better. I'll call them in a few hours to check on her, since they just closed for the lunch hour.

Betrisher

Jun 3, 2013
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Parrots
Dominic: Galah(RIP: 1981-2018); The Lovies: Four Blue Masked Lovebirds; Barney and Madge (The Beaks): Alexandrines; Miss Rosetta Stone: Little Corella
I've just seen your thread, Shirre. I'm so glad to hear Cloud is well and happy this morning. Sending continued prayers and healing thoughts that she recovers fully and comes home soon! XX

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'
Glad to hear Cloud made it through the night, and hopefully she is now on the road to recovery!

OP
getwozzy

getwozzy

Feb 26, 2013
Oregon
I just got off the phone with the nurse- she's still on oral antibiotics for the fungal infection, and she's stopped vomiting!! YAY!! She said Cloud's fecal volume is ok, and she ate a bunch of spray millet and hasn't thrown any of it up. They're going to keep her another night just to make sure she's past the vomiting issue.

She apparently really likes hanging out in her paper towels and has been quite active for her condition.

I'll be calling tomorrow around 11am, because the doctor is in at 10, and that should give her a chance to assess Cloud and if she can come home...

So now we wait some more, but I'm SOO happy she keeps improving!!!

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
YAY!!! So happy for you to hear Cloud has stopped vomiting and is playing!! :D those are really good signs! Still it's good they're keeping her today. Yay, I'm sure she'll be home with her friends tomorrow :)

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'
Glad to hear a positive update on Clouds condition!

Bundiibird

Mar 9, 2013
Rockhampton, Qld, Australia
Parrots
Bundiibird - Alex - hatched 31/08/09
& Millie - BFA - hatched 29/10/14 & Willow - CAG - hatched 30/10/19
Shirre, that is awesome news about Cloud. I hope she continues to improve and can come home to her buddies tomorrow. :)

MrsKay

Jun 23, 2014
Media
Southern California
Parrots
Green Cheek Conure (Larry)
Canary (Norman)
Hello getwozzy, I am so sorry to read about Cloud. Glad to hear things are looking up :)
I will be watching for your happy news tomorrow ;)

witchbaby

Feb 4, 2014
Virginia
Parrots
cinnamon turquoise gcc - luna,
pineapple gcc - drago,
galah/rose breasted cockatoo - merlin,
timneh african grey - jasper,
pied cockatiel - picasso,
blue & gold macaw - mia
I'm so glad to hear that Cloud is doing better already!

OP
getwozzy

getwozzy

Feb 26, 2013
Oregon
Thank you everyone- I was really excited to hear she had stopped vomiting. I think I'll call tonight before they close just to check on her.

She's a tough little girl!! 😊

kq_fan

Jun 26, 2013
Media
Seattle, Washington
Parrots
Lilo - Female Green Cheek Conure ~ Pal - male cockatiel ~ Pheobe - female cockatiel
Yay! I am sooooo glad Cloud is doing much better!!!!! YAY!!!! Lil birdie will be ok! And im glad she is so active! :D

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Such great news about Cloud! Hopefully she can come home tomorrow so you can spoil her like I know you are wanting to do:)

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Shirre, that's fantastic news! So glad she's stopped throwing up and is even playing in her paper towels! Hope she's even better tomorrow and able to come home.

OP
getwozzy

getwozzy

Feb 26, 2013
Oregon
Dang it! They're closed for the night 😬 I forgot they close at 5 today :(

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Argh, I hate it when I do that! But no news is good news, I would think:)

Dustbunny

Apr 7, 2014
USA
Parrots
PB: Green Cheek Conure (hatched 2009);
Master Beaker: B&G macaw (hatched Aug. 2014)
What great news! I hope Cloud can come home soon. :)

OP
getwozzy

getwozzy

Feb 26, 2013
Oregon
Lemon has been in a mood today- even though snow and quigley have tried all day to make him happy, he's just lonely without his gf :(

Can you see quigley photo bombing?? Haha silly budgies :p

Most Reactions

Latest posts