Cricket Could Not Wait!!

Spiritbird

Banned
Banned
Aug 20, 2009
Media
I was getting ready to give Cricket a scoop of Bountiful Harvest mixed by one of the better on line companies. If anyone wants the name please send me a PM as I am not advertising as it is against the regs. He could not wait for me to put some in his bowl so he crawled right into the zip lock bag!!

spiritbird-albums-baby-jade-picture2541-012.jpg

Rio Mom

Apr 7, 2011
Pennsylvania
Parrots
River - Green Cheek
Conure/
Pepper - Congo African Grey/

Rest in Peace Rio
Cricket is too cute! Are you giving this mix instead of the harrisons, or in addition to? No wonder he jumped right in, it looks delicious! I would have too if I were a bird! Lol

OP
Spiritbird

Spiritbird

Banned
Banned
Aug 20, 2009
Media
No I do not feed this as a basic. They both eat the Harrisons well. Cricket was weaned to the pellets at my request. I give it to them for variety and for fun too.

Rio Mom

Apr 7, 2011
Pennsylvania
Parrots
River - Green Cheek
Conure/

Rest in Peace Rio
No I do not feed this as a basic. They both eat the Harrisons well. Cricket was weaned to the pellets at my request. I give it to them for variety and for fun too.

I'm definately going to get some of that! :)

Echo

Dec 7, 2009
USA
Parrots
Green Cheek Conures, Crimson Conures, CAG, Pionus, Budgies, Goffin Cockatoo
OMG! I received mine for the first time and not one person warned me!!! IT SMELLS SOOOOO DELICIOUS!!!! I will try it on the birds today and will see the response!

PS : Do you store it in the fridge?

ConureLove

Sep 6, 2011
Australia
Parrots
Winkee:1 year old Green Cheek Conure male & currently nameless: 10 week old Pineapple Green Cheek Conure hen.
I cannot see the imagine or video that everyone is talking about, but from your description Cricket sounds like he/she couldn't wait to get into it :) Yay.

OP
Spiritbird

Spiritbird

Banned
Banned
Aug 20, 2009
Media
The mix is all freeze dried so no special storage is needed. Just scoop and serve. I have no affiliation with this web site, just know a good thing when I see it and the birds do too.

Mayden

Apr 22, 2010
UK.
Parrots
Merlin & Charlie (Senegals)
Could you message me the link? Is it an American only thing? :(

Rio Mom

Apr 7, 2011
Pennsylvania
Parrots
River - Green Cheek
Conure/

Rest in Peace Rio
OMG! I received mine for the first time and not one person warned me!!! IT SMELLS SOOOOO DELICIOUS!!!! I will try it on the birds today and will see the response!

PS : Do you store it in the fridge?

It says it's made of "human grade ingredients" I say take a bite! :)

OP
Spiritbird

Spiritbird

Banned
Banned
Aug 20, 2009
Media
I know the mix is good when a friend of mine here on the forum fed it too his grey who is an 8 yr. seed eater and she totally forgot about the seed cause she loves the mix so much. People who have problems with a seed only bird should consider this mix. Again I am in no way affiliated with the people that make it.

Blondie

Aug 2, 2011
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Parrots
Athena - Severe Macaw
Mac - Green Cheek Conure
Can I as well get the link please!!!:) my Athena is a seed only bird! She refuses pellets, she thinks they are food for the dogs, and gives it to them! She does however love her own fruit and veggies, and only shares some of them with the dogs, when they sit beside her at meal times.

Customcasket

Aug 24, 2011
Media
New Jersey
Parrots
Female Dusky Conure (Kayak) Female Sun Conure (Carlisle) Female Budgie (Meister) Male Budgie (Spooky Burd)
I'd very much like the link! Please? Somebody send it to me :)

JamesC

Sep 3, 2011
Knoxville, TN
Parrots
Blue Crown Conures: Tootsie and Rosco.
Senegal Parrot: Sidney.

Feathers of the past:
Budgies: Sunshine, Digit, Kiwi, and Yahto.
Senegal Parrot: Kelly.
"Fly free, little ones. Love and miss you."
If you please could you send me the link as well? My 25 year old blue crown has resisted all attempts to get her off of a mainly seed diet. I will try just about anything to get her eating better cause I want this grouchy old brat to stick around for a long time. And I don't want the new bcc to pick up any of her bad habits.

Many thanks!

Most Reactions