Can't wait to get my little sun conure! [Update: arrived!]

Zeyrox

Jun 24, 2023
Parrots
Green cheek conure: Yuko
Sun conure: Rio
It's called Yingda, and its location is in Hainan China. However, I do not advice to buy parrot there because they only offer a small delicate cage for transport
Do you mind giving me a link? Just wanna see what they offer

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
Thank you! Yes it s hard to stay away from him. The one side of the cage is made by glass. I think its quiet similar with the acrylic, providing clear views for both parrot and human. There are three toys inside the cage, most of them are hanged at the top of the cage so had't been taken in that photo. But I think you are right, I need to get him more. I will order more toys online for him.
I like his cage but he needs many more toys. Parrots are easily bored and need lots of toys to stay mentally healthy. Swings are great too.
Let us know how his next vet visit goes.
I like his cage

OP
pawpaw

pawpaw

Jun 15, 2023
Parrots
sun conure
Do you mind giving me a link? Just wanna see what they offer
Sorry I think they do not have a website. I visited their social media ( Chinese tiktok) and they have a telephone number, and phoned them and they give me their breeders wechat. Chinese tiktok is an app on the phone so I don't sure how to get the link. If you get the excess to 抖音(chinese tiktok) you can download it and search "英达鹦鹉“ (yingda parrot), then you can see their account. For what they offer, I think they offer almost all kinds of parrot.

OP
pawpaw

pawpaw

Jun 15, 2023
Parrots
sun conure
I like his cage but he needs many more toys. Parrots are easily bored and need lots of toys to stay mentally healthy. Swings are great too.
Let us know how his next vet visit goes.
I like his cage
Thank you! I like that cage too. I am already ordered more toys for Pawpaw, now just waiting for them to arrive. Ofcourse, I made the appointment to revisit the vet on Friday. I will tell you how things go on afterwards. Thank you agian for your advice and caring about Pawpaw!

TheofficialParakeet

Mar 22, 2022
Panama City, Florida
Parrots
Blue American Budgie - Female (Bluberry)
Blue Australian Budgie - Male (Mr. Squiggles)
Blue English Budgie - Male (Hendrix)
what is chinese tiktok like? is it just people dancing like here in the USA

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur mom’s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
Awww oh my god he is ADORABLE!!! Your English is pretty good too by the way! I love your little baby pawpaw! So so cute!

OP
pawpaw

pawpaw

Jun 15, 2023
Parrots
sun conure
Awww oh my god he is ADORABLE!!! Your English is pretty good too by the way! I love your little baby pawpaw! So so cute!
Thank you! Yes Pawpaw is so cute!

OP
pawpaw

pawpaw

Jun 15, 2023
Parrots
sun conure
Yesterday the vet was not there, so I took Pawpaw to vet today. Pawpaw is much better! He weighted 97g last time but 110g this time. He still has a little bit stomach bleeding but vet says its alright and no drugs are required. I still need to feed him nourishing pills, not seeds. But finally, I can play with Pawpaw now!

OP
pawpaw

pawpaw

Jun 15, 2023
Parrots
sun conure
A little patient
1688223419549.jpeg

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
3500RMB, which is around 560 dollars. Is that a common prize for sun conure in your country?
You paid a fair price, even a low price, compared to US prices for hand fed baby sun conures. Here they are about $800-$1,200. But I don't know whether a US dollar can buy the same goods and services as it does in your area of China. For example, if a small apartment in a nice US city costs $3,000 a month, how much would the same apartment in a similar Chinese city cost (in US dollars)? Is the cost of living in China higher or lower than in the US?

Most Reactions

Latest posts