Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Hi All!
I am just asking for some luck with a contest on Facebook I entered Darwin in:) It is for cute bird contest, and we can win a $10 gift card, and all the glory..lol.
If anyone would like to vote for my girl and you have Facebook, here is the link:) She is partway down the page and it just takes a like on her picture!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Meikas-Bird-House/147481601983408

Fingers crossed for my pretty girl:)

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Thank you Michelle! Darwin and I soooo appreciate it:)

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
Terry, blame me for not having a FB account!! :( so I couldn't vote, but GOOD LUCK vibes coming your way for beautiful Darwin!!!! :D

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Thank you, Julie:) Loving the good luck vibes!

tab_xo

Aug 9, 2012
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fargo- Blue and Gold Macaw
Done for the lovely Darwin!

I would of shared it on Fargo's account, but because it is the shared photo to like, not the actual photo, i can't :(

I will like it from his page as well.. So that is another vote! :p

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
I'm with Julie! (Glad to know I'm not the last person on earth without a Facebook account!) But I'll make sure everyone I know with an account casts a vote Darwin's way! Good luck, Terry!

ruffledfeathers

Aug 23, 2012
Media
NJ
Parrots
Gilbert Oliver, Blue Crown Conure; Georgie, Sun Conure (2/8/01-8/8/12) RIP little girl; Percy, budgie 1993-1999. RIP Pepito-spanish timbrado canary
Darwin's feathers are unbelievable....the "headdress" is fantastic. :)

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Thank you guys for your votes and kind words! Darwin is only 7 behind the leader now:)
I am amazed at the support I have received from you guys, it is now time to lean on friends I know locally..lol.
Y'all rock!!!

Birdbrain91

Dec 6, 2013
Denver, Colorado
Parrots
Apollo (A bossy YSGCC) Cleo (Sun Conure) Wesley (B&G Macaw)
I thought I was the only one without a FB account.:( I have a problem getting off this site I don't want to see myself on FB.

Two thumbs up for Darwin. I wish I could vote but I'll send the word out. :)
When does the voting end?

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
They are announcing the winner on Sunday, so my guess is tomorrow night or Sunday morning? Thank you so much! She is only 6 votes behind the leader now:)

I am starting to realize how many people aren't on Facebook now:)

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
Jake YNA 1970,Kia Panama amazon1975, both i removed from nest and left siblings, Forever Home to,Stacie (YN hen),Mickie (RLA male),Blinkie (YNA hen),Kong (Panama hen),Rescue Zons;Nitro,Echo,Rocky,Rub
Sorry, i'm one of those who doesn't "do" FB. I'd vote for you if i could!

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Thanks so much, Richard:) Y'all's vote right here on the forum means the world to me!!!

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Thank you Joe! She is only 5 behind now:)

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Tab, I did! She is only 2 behind now! Thank you so much, you rock!!!!

Most Reactions