Everyone else tired of my excitement!

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Hidden /missing photos in which some member can see and other cannot can be an issue related to the Search Engine you are using and Parrotforum's software.

Over the last six months, there has been major upgrades and security enhancements to their software. At the same time Anti-virus software have been just as active in keeping up with the Search Engines and upgrading their own software. That leave platforms like Parrotforum trying to assure linkage with the Search Engines and Anti-virus groups.

I have noted that depending on which Search Engine I use, I have use of some tools, but not others. It is a bid of a nightmare depending on what I'm doing and download photos, seeing some photos, or moving photos is one of those issues.

OP
A

AB93

Jan 2, 2021
Cairns, Australia
Parrots
Male Eclectus - Theodore (Teddy)
Hatch date Oct 9th 2020
All pics were posted from my computer. My phone won't let me do it.

But updates! I've got the sweetest, cheekiest boy! Found out he is a Solomon too.
So yeah I think we have bonded pretty quick! He is all for the snuggles of an evening while we watch TV, loves his chop, flies over to me when I call for him (sometimes when I dont haha) and when he is sitting on my shoulder and needs to toilet he let's me know and I transfer him to my hand and hold him in his cage and he goes!
Things are pretty great but I'm struggling with training, he takes forever to eat nuts no matter how small I make them, the breeder never gave him nuts. He also doesn't seem super excited about them so I think I need to experiment a little and find out what he LOVES!

cneuhauser

Jul 9, 2020
Cary NC (hate it), LF Job in Moab UT or elsewhere
Parrots
Dusky Conure, Male Ekkie
Welcome to the club... my dreams of owning an Eclectus finally came true on Halloween 2020. I'd been researching and reading up on Ekkies for years, almost a decade as a matter of fact.

...may you have many fun filled days of "Ekkie Messy Face", lots of "Squawks for Food", and a lot of those funny moments of "really... did you just fall off your perch for no good reason" days!

**Sad, I can't see pics either**

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Latest posts