Virginia
Parrots
cinnamon turquoise gcc - luna,
pineapple gcc - drago,
galah/rose breasted cockatoo - merlin,
timneh african grey - jasper,
pied cockatiel - picasso,
blue & gold macaw - mia
I just found out that I'll be able to take him home next weekend! I'm so excited! :)

Sweet!!! I bet you're counting down the days!! Do you have his cage set up already? Lol

Not just yet. I've got all his toys and perches and such, but the cage I ordered is still on its way. Soon hopefully!

OP
witchbaby

witchbaby

Feb 4, 2014
Virginia
Parrots
pineapple gcc - drago,
blue & gold macaw - mia
LOL I know! I had such a hard time deciding on a cage, which is why I waited til the last minute. I finally went with a King's cage dome top. I haven't read a single bad review about that company and they look like they're really good quality. Luckily I've got an extra cage I can house him in temporarily if it doesn't get here fast enough.

I'll most likely be picking him up on Monday, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping it will be here by then!

GW.Joe

Nov 26, 2013
Southeastern PA (15 miles west of Philly in a smal
Parrots
HI Fellow Parrot Lovers! Baby Green Wing Macaw, Loving Departed Yellow-naped Amazon "Poe"
LOL I know! I had such a hard time deciding on a cage, which is why I waited til the last minute. I finally went with a King's cage dome top. I haven't read a single bad review about that company and they look like they're really good quality. Luckily I've got an extra cage I can house him in temporarily if it doesn't get here fast enough.

I'll most likely be picking him up on Monday, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping it will be here by then!

So excited for you !! can't wait to hear about picking him up !!!

Nexus

Jul 16, 2014
Australia
Parrots
Honey, Jenday Conure
Does the dome open?

That's the biggest gripe I have with my cage, it has a flat roof that can't open.

OP
witchbaby

witchbaby

Feb 4, 2014
Virginia
Parrots
pineapple gcc - drago,
blue & gold macaw - mia
Does the dome open?

That's the biggest gripe I have with my cage, it has a flat roof that can't open.

Nope, no open playtop. They can be dangerous, from what I've heard. I would rather play it safe and stick with a seperate playstand.

Most Reactions