Sunnyclover

Jan 11, 2017
New Jersey
Parrots
Sun Conure - Ollie- Hatched 08/18/16*

Nanday Conure -Finley- Hatched 10/07/17*

Turquoise Yellow Sided Green Cheek Conure -Paris- Hatched 03/03/18*

Black Capped Conure -North- Hatched 10/10/18
My Finley and I have found true love together. :)

88s5Spn.jpg

LoveMyConlan

Mar 31, 2015
Media
Pennsylvania, USA
Parrots
Gcc- Conlan... Sun Conure- Mouse...Jenday- Kellan... RLA- Happy...B&G Macaw- Rhage
I'll enter an old picture of my Kellan when he was younger :) this was his favorite spot to sleep and relax. He would cuddle in close and make his little baby sounds as he drifted off.
lovemyconlan-albums-random-picture21127-img-20190204-013937.jpg

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
So many sweet moments captured and shared! February is already shaping up to be a landslide of photos impossible to choose from.

When does the results come in on who won? Oh oh! I want to see who wins. This is so cool and exciting.

We have a contest every single month. Members are allowed one official entry per contest and we encourage everyone to share as many “just for fun” photos as they want. Here is the link to our POTM contests if you’d like to browse our community scrapbook.

Photo Of The Month Contest - Parrot Forum - Parrot Owner's Community

Last edited:

gracebowen

Jan 14, 2015
San Antonio
Parrots
Cora lovebird
Sky parakeet
Official entry
22028d1549295933-february-2019-potm-contest-20170226_095420.jpg

Attachments

• 20170226_095420.jpg
    20170226_095420.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 297
Last edited by a moderator:

gracebowen

Jan 14, 2015
San Antonio
Parrots
Cora lovebird
Sky parakeet
Just for fun
22029d1549296123-february-2019-potm-contest-img_20160518_163714.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20160518_163714.jpg
    IMG_20160518_163714.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 289
Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Anansi

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
It was rough going at first, adding a new fid to the family. Yoda didn't much like having competition for our time and attention. Slowly but surely however, they began to tolerate each other... then play on occasion... and now at last there seems to be some brotherly love happening. Sometimes...

So here's my entry for the month, Yoda and his big little brother Trigger.

squeekmouse-albums-yoda-pics-picture21117-brothers3.jpg

and just for fun:
squeekmouse-albums-yoda-pics-picture21116-brothers4.jpg

squeekmouse-albums-yoda-pics-picture21119-brothers1.jpg

Wow, I love how these two have formed a bond with each other! What an unlikely looking duo! And both have such personality!

Stephen, what a truly amazing Topic for February and the entries up to now (just two days) have been stellar. Plus the just for fun photos!
A home run my friend, a home run indeed!

Thanks, Steven! This community never disappoints with the entries! I love these glimpses into everyone's lives with their birds. We're like a big old family, here!

First kiss!!!! Five months and two gentleman wooers are finally teaching Penny how to be a bird!
laurasea-albums-penny-picture21120-img-20190202-114312111-3.jpg

Looks like dear Penny has learned her lessons well! She's become quite the romantic!

My Finley and I have found true love together. :)

88s5Spn.jpg

What a sweet moment captured, here! Looks like Finley has already chosen his Valentine!

OP
Anansi

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
My official entry.
It's an older photo, but one of my favorites. :)
6103e61248e8819ba91ceb0805efec24.jpg

Is your flock even capable of a less than amazing pic? Lol! They always bring their A game! So much to love, here! The sweet face to face, the synchronized crests forming a near heart shape, the sheer lovability of 'tiels... I LOVE it!

I'll enter an old picture of my Kellan when he was younger :) this was his favorite spot to sleep and relax. He would cuddle in close and make his little baby sounds as he drifted off.

You can almost hear the sigh of absolute contentment coming from both of you! This pic put the biggest smile on my face!

Official entry

"Mom? Are you awake? Can we play? Huh, Mom? Huh? Can we? Mom? Mom? Mom?" Lol! Hilarity!

Just for fun

Not quite sure what's happening, here, but it looks exciting! Hahaha! And I love how unfazed you seem by all the racket going on less than an inch from your face! Lol!

CarolineBradley

Jun 28, 2018
Queensland Australia
Parrots
Sunny (Sun Conure):
Keito (GC Conure):
Paris (RB cockatoo/Galah)
Picaro (Nanday) RIP
Offical entry: Baby Love. Pale headed Rosellas
little%20imps.jpg

These little guys are pretty significant. My first babies to raise to the wild, also my first successful full rehab.
They where love at first sight, they instilled the love of wildlife rehab and the love of seeing your babies free and wild. They taught me tough love and they come back, year after year with their own babies to show me.

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
GOOD GLORY, these are all too fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Absolutely every single one is wonderful.
Grace, I love that shot of love-feeding! The blur lends some real action!

SomePeopleHaveBirds

Jan 30, 2019
Michigan... Thinking of moving to the state of New
Parrots
N/A but hopes I get chosen oh please oh please
So many sweet moments captured and shared! February is already shaping up to be a landslide of photos impossible to choose from.

When does the results come in on who won? Oh oh! I want to see who wins. This is so cool and exciting.

We have a contest every single month. Members are allowed one official entry per contest and we encourage everyone to share as many “just for fun photos as they want. Here is the link to our POTM contests if you’d like to browse our community scrapbook.

Photo Of The Month Contest - Parrot Forum - Parrot Owner's Community
One day I want to enter too :) :D

YUMgrinder

Mar 20, 2017
Cheyenne, WY
Parrots
-Jazz, Normal Grey Cockatiel /

-Chessie, Pearl Cockatiel /

-Perry, Black capped Conure /

-JoJo, Pineapple GCC /

3 little busy Budgies
My sweet boy when he wants to be close.

yumgrinder-albums-flock-picture21130-img-20180729-084829.jpg

OP
Anansi

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
little%20imps.jpg

These little guys are pretty significant. My first babies to raise to the wild, also my first successful full rehab.
They where love at first sight, they instilled the love of wildlife rehab and the love of seeing your babies free and wild. They taught me tough love and they come back, year after year with their own babies to show me.

Knowing that these cute little guys are actually successful wildlife rehabs only adds to the beauty of an already great shot! I have so much respect for people who dedicate so much of their time to wildlife rehab. Thank you for doing what you do.

And of course.. just for fun SUNNY SELFIE LOVE :)) Cause love is also cuddles with the little man!!
love%20final%20sunny%20selfie.jpg

it%20must%20be%20love%20final.jpg

What beautiful shots! And that second pic!!! Such utter love and contentment on both faces!

One day I want to enter too :) :D

You're only a photo submission away! We'd love to see your entry!

My sweet boy when he wants to be close.

yumgrinder-albums-flock-picture21130-img-20180729-084829.jpg

He so obviously loves his daddy! You can tell he just KNOWS you'll make everything alright.

CarolineBradley

Jun 28, 2018
Queensland Australia
Parrots
Sunny (Sun Conure):
Keito (GC Conure):
Paris (RB cockatoo/Galah)
Picaro (Nanday) RIP
little%20imps.jpg

Knowing that these cute little guys are actually successful wildlife rehabs only adds to the beauty of an already great shot! I have so much respect for people who dedicate so much of their time to wildlife rehab. Thank you for doing what you do.

And of course.. just for fun SUNNY SELFIE LOVE :)) Cause love is also cuddles with the little man!!
love%20final%20sunny%20selfie.jpg

it%20must%20be%20love%20final.jpg

What beautiful shots! And that second pic!!! Such utter love and contentment on both faces!

Thank you, there is so much joy in wildlife rehab, heartache too but its the joys that make it worthwhile. :)

Sunny cuddles= contentment ... Thank you :)
:orange::orange::orange::orange:

gracebowen

Jan 14, 2015
San Antonio
Parrots
Cora lovebird
Sky parakeet
My official entry.
It's an older photo, but one of my favorites. :)
6103e61248e8819ba91ceb0805efec24.jpg

Is your flock even capable of a less than amazing pic? Lol! They always bring their A game! So much to love, here! The sweet face to face, the synchronized crests forming a near heart shape, the sheer lovability of 'tiels... I LOVE it!

You can almost hear the sigh of absolute contentment coming from both of you! This pic put the biggest smile on my face!

Official entry

"Mom? Are you awake? Can we play? Huh, Mom? Huh? Can we? Mom? Mom? Mom?" Lol! Hilarity!

Just for fun

Not quite sure what's happening, here, but it looks exciting! Hahaha! And I love how unfazed you seem by all the racket going on less than an inch from your face! Lol!

He (Jet) is feeding his baby. If you look close you can see the reflection or whatever of the babies wings flapping.

sweetpeamusic

Mar 4, 2018
Washington State
Parrots
Nico - male Turquoise GCC
Here's a good picture I was able to capture tonight!
q2qPIiN.jpg

The video is just for fun. This is how he usually shows affection, by nibbling on my hair or ear!
[ame="https://youtu.be/8E3m4oIeLmo"]Display of Affection XD - YouTube[/ame]

Most Reactions