Sunnyclover

Jan 11, 2017
New Jersey
Parrots
Sun Conure - Ollie- Hatched 08/18/16*

Nanday Conure -Finley- Hatched 10/07/17*

Turquoise Yellow Sided Green Cheek Conure -Paris- Hatched 03/03/18*

Black Capped Conure -North- Hatched 10/10/18
Thank you guys! I'm so happy I noticed something was not quite right and took him before I left. I'm sure my bird sitter would have noticed too (as she's staying nights at the house and goes to college in the day) but who knows how far along he'd have been by then. Right now he's on my shoulder playing with a bell ball in good spirits so I feel really good about it. I'm going to try not to worry while I'm gone. I made sure my babysitter was put on my vet account while I'm gone so they can bill me later for any and all services in case Ollie gets ill to or Fin takes a turn for the worst. That makes me feel better knowing that they'll be able to get treated even if I can't pay until I get home. Love my babies!

Last edited:

Tami2

Aug 18, 2017
New Jersey
Parrots
Levi - 6 yr old CAG

DOH-4/2/2016
Oh wow! Thank goodness you caught it before you left!!
Hoping for a speedy recovery. :heart: Thanks for the update.

Squeekmouse

May 31, 2017
Illinois
Parrots
Yoda, Green Cheek Conure - Trigger, Congo African Grey
Finley is SO lucky his Ma watches him carefully and takes such good care of him. Please keep us posted, I want to hear you tell us all how Finley is recovering nicely and getting back to his usual less pink self. :D

OP
Sunnyclover

Sunnyclover

Jan 11, 2017
New Jersey
Parrots
Sun Conure - Ollie- Hatched 08/18/16*

Nanday Conure -Finley- Hatched 10/07/17*

Turquoise Yellow Sided Green Cheek Conure -Paris- Hatched 03/03/18*

Black Capped Conure -North- Hatched 10/10/18
So I did go out tonight because of Valentine's day but I gave Fin his second dose of antibiotics before I left and my babysitter said he seemed like his eye area was already less red and he was full of energy. So that's good news and I'll get to see him for a few hours tomorrow before I leave for Paris! I've never left Finley before but Ollie takes it like a champ. I do that think Jim says about telling them you're going and explaining it to them and it seems to work with Ollie so far. We'll see.

Inger

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Mar 20, 2017
Everett, WA
Parrots
Bumble - Pacific (or Celestial) Parrotlet hatched 02/19/17
Have fun!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions