Franklin Pictures

Nakiska

May 30, 2011
Washington
Parrots
4 Cockatiels 2 males Chicken Little & Charlie, 2 Females Chiquita and Sweet pea. Yellow Sided Green Cheek Conure -Franklin and our now tame, rescued feral Pigeon - Belle.
It's me again...my son was trying on this hat for size and Franklin just had to check it out. Then he was like..."Hey Mom! Look what I can do!"

Hehehehe! We love him sooooo friggin much! Especially when he's being cute and yessss...we even love him when he's ornery. ;)

Toni

Last edited:
OP
Nakiska

Nakiska

May 30, 2011
Washington
Parrots
4 Cockatiels 2 males Chicken Little & Charlie, 2 Females Chiquita and Sweet pea. Yellow Sided Green Cheek Conure -Franklin and our now tame, rescued feral Pigeon - Belle.
Yes, the 2nd to the last one is my favorite too. :) This bird is such a character, I can't get over how acrobatic he is. He's wayyyyyyy more entertaining then most TV/movies are these days.

Toni

Mamanda

Oct 17, 2011
Media
Central Oregon (Paradise!)
Parrots
Keen: female, YSGCC & Opi: male, Pied Cockatiel & Milo: male, Timneh African Grey
Yes, the 2nd to the last one is my favorite too. :) This bird is such a character, I can't get over how acrobatic he is. He's wayyyyyyy more entertaining then most TV/movies are these days.

Toni
I agree! I spend more time on here reading about people's birds and just sitting and watching my birds than I do watching any TV/Movies these days.

osnyder

Sep 26, 2011
Philadelphia
Parrots
Stitch the Blue Crown Conure
two cuties! And I like that skull on your wall. Glad I'm not the only weirdo who likes animal heads on my walls along with the live roaming pets.

YNAMomma

Sep 18, 2011
Minnesota, USA
Parrots
Ianto-10yr old M. YN-Amazon,
Toshiko - 10yr old F. YN-Amazon (Mated pair)
omg those last two are totally beyond cute! An i agree i watch sooo much less tv in part cause my ammies are so fun to watch and in part cause they scream over the tv so we can't hear it anyways lol.

Rio Mom

Apr 7, 2011
Pennsylvania
Parrots
River - Green Cheek
Conure/
Pepper - Congo African Grey/

Rest in Peace Rio
Very cute! I love the way they are such little acrobats too! :)

OP
Nakiska

Nakiska

May 30, 2011
Washington
Parrots
Hahahaha! Remy That's exactly what I told him, I said with that cowboy hat on backwards and with the angle I was snapping the pictures, you look like a pirate with a parrot - He agreed :D

Thanks for looking everyone!

Toni

Customcasket

Aug 24, 2011
Media
New Jersey
Parrots
Female Dusky Conure (Kayak) Female Sun Conure (Carlisle) Female Budgie (Meister) Male Budgie (Spooky Burd)
Those pictures are adorable!!! Franklin is like "Your hat? Psssh my playground!"

Most Reactions

Latest posts