Gilbert is Pet of the Day :)

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
Congratulations to both Gilbert and the AWESOME photographer who took this stunning picture (aka Patti). :D

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Congratulations Gilbert!
Those photos are stunning!!!

labell

Feb 17, 2014
East
Gilbert is so sweet looking! Those pictures are all great, my favorite one is the one at the beach with both of you! :D

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
Congratulations Patti & Gilbert! :) He is such a gorgeous boy, and the photography is great!

getwozzy

Feb 26, 2013
Oregon
Congrats Gilbert and Patti!!! LOVE his photos!!

My favorite is the beach picture- it shows how much fun you guys have together :)

inge

Mar 16, 2014
Texas
Parrots
Dusky Conure, "Wynnie" (RIP little Wynnie girl)
Oh wow, gorgeous bird and amazing photography. I need to work with my conure and get her a harness. Congratulations. Very inspiring.

strudel

Sep 30, 2013
Media
He's lovely. I like the one where he's got his wings forward. It looks like he's doing tricks for the camera.

OP
ruffledfeathers

ruffledfeathers

Aug 23, 2012
Media
NJ
Parrots
Gilbert Oliver, Blue Crown Conure; Georgie, Sun Conure (2/8/01-8/8/12) RIP little girl; Percy, budgie 1993-1999. RIP Pepito-spanish timbrado canary
Gilbert came to work with me today as part of his special week. :) It was so cold this morning that it was a pain, getting out there to warm up the car, running out there with him in a blanket, etc. But worth it to spend the day with him. When i planned to bring him in, i thought it would warm up by today. This is a goofy spring!

Most Reactions