Good afternoon everyone!

PercyL

Feb 23, 2020
I joined Parrots Forum yesterday.
I received a little yellow parrolet for Christmas!
Percy's hatch date is 10/2019
She's not my first bird but my first parrotlet. So I'm doing a lot of reading. The one thing I know is she eats a lot. lol! She is always ready and willing to try new foods. Loves to play and enjoys being around the family.

Gabz

Feb 25, 2020
Glasgow, Scotland
Parrots
CAG - Tico - 2 (hand reared by us.)
CAG - Rosie - 10 (rescued Nov 19)
GCC - Kizzy - 9 (rescued Nov 19)
GCC - Kandy - 5 (rescued Nov 19)
Parakeet - JJ - 2 (rescued Dec 19)
I've just joined also, welcome to the madness of parronting :)

1oldparroter

Nov 4, 2019
Waiteville, WV
Parrots
I am 71, married and fairly private. I have PM privileges but prefer the phone. Printed messages, are so limited. jh
Welcome ! For full use of the forums you can use the tabs at he top of the page. Click on the word Forums, when the hand converts from an arrow to a hand. Scan down the left side of page to Parrotlets and click the same way. There are just pages of messages, just among Parrotlet owners. Look through Forums and go to Communities then Training; oMG the same amount.
I like to ask pet owners, "Which one of you is the best trained?" Usually when I see a person buying supplies or gadgets for a pet. To watch the expressions on their face, is priceless as; they decide how to answer. My reply is, "And who is getting what for whom?". It also tells me who is an owner and who has an extended family. Lol jh PS: there is also Youtube.com and type parrotlet in the search area and hit enter. jh

Most Reactions