Hello Everyone!

elysiamarie

Jul 7, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Parrots
Zazu the Senegal
Hello,

I am new here, as you can most certainly tell. I will take the time to introduce my current flock.

Zazu - Senegal Parrt, 8 months old. Male. Has an amazing personality. A cudddly baby.

Duncan - Sun Conure Rescue/Adopted, 2 years old, male. His parents could not keep him anymore cause he bit (sun conures bit like bulldogs, they don't let go) and they just had a new born baby... they said bye bye Duncan, I said "Welcome to your forever home" we have done well to break him of his biting habits.

Bella - Quaker Rescue/Adopted, ???years. Someone online said they couldn't keep her. She bit her sun. Apparently she is six months old, but has gone through at least 3 homes that we know of. Plus, the length of her nails are rather long, but I suppose you can't really tell from that. She was being fed an all seed diet, and kept in a cage. Bella is now super bonded to me and loves to make kissing noises and says a few phrases. "Hi Bella, Step up, Good boy (?) ,Whhhhaaaat? etc"

Joey - Quaker Adopted, 6 years old, newest addition. I haven't gotten to see his true personality yet as he has only been here a week.

And my six budgies who live in the most large cage in our home. Our birds also have their own bedroom in our home.

apatrimo94

Jun 15, 2010
Media
Hudson Valley, New York
Parrots
Bartleby-Pearl Cockatiel
S'mores-Albino Parakeet
Welcome to our forum! Quite a flock you have there. Would love to see some pictures! Feel free to ask anything and look around!

OP
elysiamarie

elysiamarie

Jul 7, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Parrots
Zazu the Senegal
Thank you all for the warm welcome. Duncan and Zazu are in my avatar picture. I will get some more pictures later.
I just finished setting the birds up with their "pool" in their bedroom. It's wickedly hot here in North Bay Ontario...

Bobby34231

Jun 25, 2010
Media
Albums
Sarasota,Florida
Parrots
Quincy - Blue Throated Macaw, Skittles and Dusty - Rose Breasted Too's,
Joey - Yellow Crown Amazon, Ashley - CAG
Welcome Elysiamarie to you and your flock, enjoy your stay:)

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
Elysiamarie, hello and welcome to a wonderful friendly forum.
You sure have your hands full.....
Congrat's on talking in Bella, Duncan and Joey, they are extremely lucky birds, to have such caring and loving guardian, willing to be given another chance in life "DITTO" :D
Browse around, loads to learn and share.
Looking forward to the pic's

HRH Di

Jan 9, 2010
Media
McKinney, TX
Parrots
Max - Alexandrine, Jade - Red-Front Macaw, Ruby - CAG
Welcome to the forum. I won't tell my birds that your birds have their own bedroom and pool...they'd be way too jealous.

Most Reactions