Hello from California

apatrimo94

Jun 15, 2010
Media
Hudson Valley, New York
Parrots
Bartleby-Pearl Cockatiel
S'mores-Albino Parakeet
Welcome! Love the pictures! They're all really cute :) Trust me, once you buy a parrot, you end up becoming a parrot addict, lol. Lots of friendly members here! Feel free to ask for any help if needed.

Bobby34231

Jun 25, 2010
Media
Albums
Sarasota,Florida
Parrots
Quincy - Blue Throated Macaw, Skittles and Dusty - Rose Breasted Too's,
Joey - Yellow Crown Amazon, Ashley - CAG
Hi and welcome to the forum, you have a couple of good looking fids there, hope you enjoy your stay, good bunch of friendly folks here with lots of great info to share :)

Aussie Ben

Jun 8, 2010
Media
South Australia
welcome to the forum, fantastic community here.

Beautiful little flock you have there. Ekkie and a tiel.....great combination hehe:54:

curious, do they get on fine together outside the cage? I'm to scared mine will hurt each other as they are both very jumpy and active

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
Welcome, wonderful forum you have joined
Your birds a beautiful
Awesome members, and great posts
Thanks for sharing the pic's :D
Enjoy your stay

OP
chocotiel

chocotiel

Jul 22, 2010
California
Parrots
Choco - F Lutino Cockatiel, Rico - M S.I. Eclectus
Thanks for all the welcomes! My cockatiel Choco is very hyperactive and she can fly very well. Rico, the baby Eclectus, is very inactive, he prefers to be held and petted or sit on a perch eating. They clipped his wings at the store and he doesn't fly. So far, they seem to ignore each other, and of course they are not left together unsupervised. But they are both nice birds and not aggressive, maybe because they are babies.

etse20

Jun 1, 2010
Media
Parrots
Cockatiel & Eclectus
I have the same combo. They get along fine. My Eclectus mostly ignore my cockatiel. The cockatiel is jumpy and usually tries to stay away from Willie. Except today, he was hissing at Willie, trying to get to Willie's peanut.

Bobby34231

Jun 25, 2010
Media
Albums
Sarasota,Florida
Parrots
Quincy - Blue Throated Macaw, Skittles and Dusty - Rose Breasted Too's,
Joey - Yellow Crown Amazon, Ashley - CAG
Wow three members with a tiel and a male Ekkie in the same thread, what are the odds? :09:

Most Reactions