here searching for a new family member

austin95

Jun 20, 2015
inland empire california
Parrots
Dusky conure parrot and also a fancy green cheek conure
Hi my name is austin I am 20 years old and I have two conures one is a dusky and the other is a green cheek conure since I was 10 when I would have time I would research about macaws and African grey parrots now that I am older more responsible and have my own job I am searching for one I love the way they look and act if anyone has one they are trying to re home please let me know dont hesitate to contact me my email I *Email Removed by Moderator* or through here would be great I just want to make my family bigger because my two conures bonded but I don't want to breed them I just want to love them and for them to love me please let me know I have nothing but time and attention to give as well as the rest of my family thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

SilverSage

Sep 14, 2013
Columbus, GA
Parrots
Eclectus, CAG, BH Pionus, Maximilian’s Pionus, Quakers, Indian Ringnecks, Green Cheeked Conures, Black Capped Conures, Cockatiels, Lovebirds, Budgies, Canaries, Diamond Doves, Zebra Finches, Society F
Good point; have you contacted any of your local rescues?

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Hello Austin! Welcome to the forum. Good luck with your search.

What are your conure and green cheek named? We'd love to see photos.

OP
A

austin95

Jun 20, 2015
inland empire california
Parrots
searching for a new friend

hello to all i am here in search of a new friend and family member i am looking for a macaw, African grey, or amazon parrot to give a loving and forever home too we will cherish adore and just love them to death i do already own two parrots one a dusky conure and the other a green cheek i have also had to take care of my grandmas yellow headed amazon for a couple months before so i do have experience with bigger birds as of now i live in an apartment but am moving to an acre lot where my birds will have lots of room and maybe even their own room to fly and not have to be in a cage all day since they do need room to breathe i will make sure they will get fresh veggies even if they like them cooked i will do that for my babies my conures now are as happy as can be getting fresh fruit and veggies everyday. another thing i would like to see is for you come by every now and then to visit your bird so your bond wont break that to me as a bird owner is very important because it is a very hard thing when you lose your best friend please get back to me thank you i am very serious and willing to do anything i have too. i do live in southern cali so anyone close to here would be great.

Last edited:

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
OP
A

austin95

Jun 20, 2015
inland empire california
Parrots
My green cheek name is Paulie and my other dusky conure name is cheech we are all very happy and still happily searching

Most Reactions