hi every one!!

x jazz x

Mar 6, 2008
basildon, essex
Parrots
none atm =[
hello everyone!
my name is jasmine, im 17 and about six months ago i decided i really want to get into hand rearing parrots. i understand its going to take a long long time before i can actually start as i still have a LOT to learn. but i love a good challenge and it should be fun! i plan to bring this all together by the time im about 21/22 hopefully i will have gained enough knowledge, money and confidence to feel fully ready for this experience.

when i found this forum i was delighted (even thou i cant figure out how to use it lol) in the hope that all you lovely people can help me learn everything i need to know and get to where i want to be in life cos at the minute im miles off haha! so if you know of any good tips, books, web sites, videos or places i can visit or even do some voluntary work (bearing in mind i live in the u.k) i would REALLY appreciate the help.

thanks for your time x x
please write back x x
love jazz x x

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
Hey Jazz ... welcome to the forum!

Hand-rearing parrots huh ... that's a task and a half, good for you wanting to take that route ... any ideas what breeds you want to work with the most?

Take a look around, there is lots of great info to be had here, and please feel free to ask any questions ... most of us know enough about parrots to keep you out of trouble ... :D

:50:

OP
X

x jazz x

Mar 6, 2008
basildon, essex
Parrots
none atm =[
oh im thinking of working with mckaws more than anything but at this point im keeping my options open =] n yeah il av a look round the forun n see what i can find. thanks for replying
speak to ya soon x x x

Most Reactions

Latest posts