Hi ParrotForum! Bering here.

Bering

Aug 12, 2016
Hi Parrot Forum!

Im a happy owner of a Yellow Naped Amazon, who I adopted as baby in 2008. I've had a wonderful time with him for many years, sadly it has come to unfortunate reasons why I register on the forum. As I have severe parrot problems.

I have been a bird owner all my life. Ever since I've been a baby my Mom have always kept budgies and my whole family and boyfriend are very much into birds.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Hello and welcome!
I'm sorry you are having some issues but am hopeful that someone can help you here:)

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Welcome to the forums! I'm glad you joined us! I'm sorry to hear you're having problems, I hope you find the answers you need.

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
Welcome! Plenty of knowledgeable and caring bird people here. Good luck to you!

Flboy

Dec 28, 2014
Greater Orlando area, Florida
Parrots
JoJo, 'Special' GCC, Bongo, Cinnamon GCC(wife's)
Welcome to you! I am sure with a little bit of searching in a little bit of asking you will be helped out immensely with this forum!

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Welcome to you and your YNA. If you don't find your answers by reviewing various threads, feel free to post a question!!

Most Reactions

Latest posts