Hi!

nzchickadee

May 15, 2007
Media
Christchurch Nw Zealand!
Parrots
Budgie
Hello! Im a newbie :eek:

I'm 20, married, and have one baby. Shes a she although we were xpecting her to be a he. She is 7months old, and blue. Shes a budgie :)

I've come to these forums to involve myself with encouraging indivduals who
are passionate about their pets, who can share their experience, stories and
knowledge, so I can make a more educated decision about my next bird :)

I find this a welcoming and friendly place to be, and am grateful to be a part of your group :)

meghanxx4

Feb 1, 2007
Media
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
|Cockatiels:Tara and Shylo|
Budgies:Fresca and Domino|
Senegal Parrot: Kayto|
Hello nxchickadee.
First i would just like to say WELCOME TO THE FORUM.
My name is Meghan, im 15 years old and have 2 cockatiels as well as 2 budgies. And am hoping to get Blue crowned conure around september or so.
Im sure we could help you out picking the perfect new little(or big) bird for you. Just give us some details. How much experiance you have, do you live in a house or an apartment/condo? (for the noise factor) or if you have any breeds in mind already? Just let us know. Theres lost of great members here that have all different kinds of birds.

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
Newbies, we love Newbies ... they taste like chicken! :D

WELCOME TO OUR HOME!!​

New members are always welcome ... please, pull up a chair, make yourself comfortable and get ready to laugh, cry, recoil in horror and gasp in shock, and those are just with the stories of Bucc and Kito (the figurehead CAGS of this forum)

I'm Tex, I have a Fiancee, Christy (who is also a member here) and we have a sun conure, Hamlet. very, very soon we are adding a green cheek conure, who is yet to be named.

Can't wait to get to know you more, so start posting!

~ Tex :50:

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Welcome to our Family

Great to have you here, Yep we are all passionate about our fids, and love to share, we are normally a friendly lot ( I say normally as I've noticed what Tex wrote at the top of his post :eek:, Tex not sure that as our Spaminator that is allowed :D ) The price for all of this is PICS, we love pics, of all and any of your pets. :D

Look forward to tetting to know you and your fids.

darkchi

Dec 6, 2006
Albany, NY
Parrots
Cricket -C.A.G
I find this a welcoming and friendly place to be, and am grateful to be a part of your group
wow your in for a surprise :D
No really, they're great bunch, except for the Tex guy, what a handful :27:

Anyways, I am 23 and have a wonderful CAG smart alck... who just loves to make the 'plth' :p noise... you would almost think she was sticking out her tongue. :rolleyes:

well, Welcome to the site; and I hope the Tex guy doent scare you away.

Most Reactions

Latest posts