i have to sell my hahn.s macaw

Buzz2537

Aug 16, 2013
NJ
Parrots
Hahn's Macaw
I am new to the forum and found this while trying to help a friend with a six month old Hahn's she has had since a baby who has began to bite badly. Anyway, Imread theough this and I realize it is an old thread but being in rescue / Yorkie rescue not parrot rescue it really pisses me off when I see people with provlem animals whether a parrot or a dog or other wise who simply just want to sell it and pass the issue to someone else and recoup some of their money. If you truly care, like most of these people always seem to claim then you will work harder at fixing the issue or at the least forget recouping your $ and find a rescue who is willing to take the poor thing in and properlynwork with training. You sell a parrot that has an issue and you can bet your ass just like the dogs I eventually get they will be passed around and around or end up dead or abused, so sad. And FYI some may disagree bur Craigslist is a terrible place and no animal should be sold or rehomed on there. i have seen first hand what happens to many of them.

Most Reactions