I'm in a nightmare...

JawzX

Aug 22, 2010
Media
Vermont
Parrots
8 year-old second-hand Alexandrine Parakeet Buddy (aka Baby, aka Ms. Prissy Beak)
I'm new here, and didn't know Hiroshi, or your story together, but I know the pain of losing an animal friend. My condolences and a reiteration to not beat yourself up over this, you did the best you could, sometimes things are beyond our control, and from everything I've heard you did good by Hiroshi. Remember that and know that others know it too. Stay well, and our thoughts are with you.

Aussie Ben

Jun 8, 2010
Media
South Australia
:(:(:(Beilana...I don't know what to say. We all loved Hiroshi and he will be missed dearly. I am feeling your grief with you, although I can't possibly imagine the pain and loss you must be feeling. Remember that you did everything humanly possible to try and help Hiroshi. You were a fantastic guardian and gave him a great life, but sometimes things happen that we simply cannot control. Everything happens for a reason though, but what that reason is, I do not know. Deeply sorry about your loss, we are all thinking of you and keeping you in our prayers. The forum is always here.

:smile019:Rest in peace dear Hiroshi, you will never be forgotten:smile019:

bogo1

Jun 22, 2010
Media
Albums
Missouri
Parrots
Sam (GCC)
Gem (CBC)
Merry and Teechka (parakeets)
and non FIDS:
Harvey and Jed (dogs) Jolte and Churney (cats) Twister and Mac (horses) Nikolas and Aleksndr (ducks )
Thinking about you often today. Suspect you are feeling hollow and lost. We are all here for you.

wicked demon

Jul 22, 2010
:(Oh man, :(I am still very upset for you:(, our animals mean the world to us, and we are connected to them in the deepest and most often very profound ways, you have been in my thoughts and prayers, and so has Hiroshi, RIP lil dude!

GreenCheek

Aug 27, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
Parrots
1 Yellow Sided Green Cheek Conure: Cody <3
I'm so sorry! I've been gone for a while, I never saw this. :( I am so sorry for you and Hiroshi! You did everything you could for him. :(

Steenbokpixie

Aug 12, 2010
Parrots
Goku - Rainbow Lorikeet
I'm so sorry for your loss :( I read this entire thread and started getting my hopes up that he'd recover when I heard he's been to the vet. I don't know you or Hiroshi but for some reason I just can't stop crying.

Most Reactions