TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
And all the West Coast people are just starting to come on ... I am seeing a lot of faces that I don't see often!

darkchi

Dec 6, 2006
Albany, NY
Parrots
Cricket -C.A.G
well I am single and now live and home with "mommy and daddy" so it is safe to say i have no life LOL

:p

...know any good men out this way :cool:

*must be bird lovers :35:

OP
TexDot33

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
*LMAO*

Ok, you are single, female, and twenty-something ... why aren't you out with the 'girls' tonight?

OP
TexDot33

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
Just creeping past 11:15 pm here ... I should be in bed ...

darkchi

Dec 6, 2006
Albany, NY
Parrots
Cricket -C.A.G
*LMAO*

Ok, you are single, female, and twenty-something ... why aren't you out with the 'girls' tonight?

I am sorry to say I dont have many girl friends.. .and the ones I do have bf's or are working or both LOL

.. and before you ask about the guy friends... i tried, they suck cause they are all busy :D

meghanxx4

Feb 1, 2007
Media
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
|Cockatiels:Tara and Shylo|
Budgies:Fresca and Domino|
Senegal Parrot: Kayto|
Just creeping past 11:15 pm here ... I should be in bed ...

No dont go to bed now! besides its a friday! stay up...lol

Just saw white bellied caique babies fro sale add... must resist....ahh they live in toronto.. jeesh why are they posting on VANCOUVER are of canada.. god ppl are dumb sometimes.

Last edited:
OP
TexDot33

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
Ok, I can stay around a little longer, but I have been up since 6:30 (Ham gets up early) and I have to work all day tomorrow, then I am going out drinking tomorrow night ... I need to sleep here soon! I know I am 'Super Tex' but unlike Peta, I have to sleep sometime

meghanxx4

Feb 1, 2007
Media
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
Ok, I can stay around a little longer, but I have been up since 6:30 (Ham gets up early) and I have to work all day tomorrow, then I am going out drinking tomorrow night ... I need to sleep here soon! I know I am 'Super Tex' but unlike Peta, I have to sleep sometime

i thaught you were training to be a teacher? how can you goto school and yet still and have a job?
well acually im gettinga job but still... college/university is alot more work...(so ive heard) .... ohhh i get it you teach HAm the ABC's and 123's...

OP
TexDot33

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
you can go to school (college, university) and work full-time, it's not fun, but you can do it. You can also participate in extracurricular activities as well, it's really tough, and it take a lot of good time-management skills, but it can be done!

I, I should say WE, are still trying to get Hamlet potty trained ... it's going well ... after that then we will work on the ABC and 123 ... *lol*

meghanxx4

Feb 1, 2007
Media
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
you can go to school (college, university) and work full-time, it's not fun, but you can do it. You can also participate in extracurricular activities as well, it's really tough, and it take a lot of good time-management skills, but it can be done!

I, I should say WE, are still trying to get Hamlet potty trained ... it's going well ... after that then we will work on the ABC and 123 ... *lol*

is hamlet sleeping right now? right this very second????????

OP
TexDot33

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
Yeah, Hamlet goes to bed early ... about 7:30ish and he is up by 7 a.m. and squawking by 7:02 am ... and God forbid you get up and go to the bathroom ... if you flush the toilet, it's all over, he'll scream at the toilet for like 5 minutes ... BirdCrazy says that her Sidney is the same way ... I wonder what they have against toilets??

meghanxx4

Feb 1, 2007
Media
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
Yeah, Hamlet goes to bed early ... about 7:30ish and he is up by 7 a.m. and squawking by 7:02 am ... and God forbid you get up and go to the bathroom ... if you flush the toilet, it's all over, he'll scream at the toilet for like 5 minutes ... BirdCrazy says that her Sidney is the same way ... I wonder what they have against toilets??

well if you want him to get up later then put him to bed later...

Minzer84

Mar 14, 2007
Massachusetts
Parrots
Iggy- YCA
Not to intrude on this convo, but would that actually work with your birds?? Iggy could be put to bed at midnight, and he would still be up at 7:30 screaming for breakfast...

OP
TexDot33

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
well if you want him to get up later then put him to bed later...

If I want a cranky birdie in the morning I put him to bed later ... no, he still gets up with the sun ... it just changes the amount of sleep he gets, and that is not a good thing ... no, no ... when that happens I have this cranky, nippy, biting ball of feathers ... he's not cute when he goes to bed late ..

meghanxx4

Feb 1, 2007
Media
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
If I want a cranky birdie in the morning I put him to bed later ... no, he still gets up with the sun ... it just changes the amount of sleep he gets, and that is not a good thing ... no, no ... when that happens I have this cranky, nippy, biting ball of feathers ... he's not cute when he goes to bed late ..

oh really well you could always close all the curtians so the room is ocmpletely black even when the sun is up and it doesn't chnage till you get up.

OP
TexDot33

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
I would try that but really I don't have a room in which I could make it that dark, except the bathroom, and I know how that would work out ... :rolleyes: ... I even try to cover his cage at night but only enough so that the upper 1/3 of his cage is covered ... just enough to keep it really dark in there for him for as long as possible ...

meghanxx4

Feb 1, 2007
Media
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
I would try that but really I don't have a room in which I could make it that dark, except the bathroom, and I know how that would work out ... :rolleyes: ... I even try to cover his cage at night but only enough so that the upper 1/3 of his cage is covered ... just enough to keep it really dark in there for him for as long as possible ...

looks like you need to makea quilt for his cage.. or wait get Christy to that.. or you or i dunno..she might like sewing better than you lol.

OP
TexDot33

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
yeah, maybe that would work ... I will have to see how his behavior changes as the days start getting longer around here ... if it gets really bad Christy and I will have to figure something out.

OP
TexDot33

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
Ok, it's off to bed with me, I will talk to you later!

:41:

Most Reactions

Latest posts