Not open for further replies.
OP
Allee

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Just for fun, Gonzo, first parrot. He was a Mother's Day gift for my mom in 1985 but has been in my custody for a long while. Thirty four years and he was likely in the range of 2 to 4 at purchase.

Shall I club you or bite?

jsj9b1F.jpg

Scott, thank you! Gonzo is too cute for words in spite of his obvious Amazon attitude. Perfect caption, being an Amazon he probably intended to club you into submission then bite you.

You know we’ll need more photos from Gonzo’s mates.

Jacob the blue and gold macaw, he is 15 years old, my mother had him for 15 years (adopted while he was still on formula at 2 months old) till she could no longer take care of him due to health reasons and I adopted him about 2 months ago. His favorite pass time is hanging out with his favorite person Mel (me) and doing tricks for me and also giving kisses.

My official entry if short videos are allowed:
https://youtu.be/d4jFaOdsj58

Otherwise here's a screenshot of the best part of the video, Jacob giving me a kiss:
m8Sab8o.png

Here's one just for fun, Jacob's favorite thing to eat, walnuts:
oa6eLQy.jpg

First, I apologize for not being clear in the original contest announcement, I’m so sorry but in the interest of a fair playing field this contest’s entries will be limited to photos.

Jacob’s story is a one of those that touch us deeply, thank you so much for adopting your mom’s beautiful boy. We will use the kiss photo for Jacob’s official entry. Best of luck, Handsome Jacob.

That sounds fair, still like sharing my little videos as these days since I got my mom's camera I've been taking mostly videos and forget to actually take pictures sometimes. Lucky for me I can just screenshot my videos and I have pictures. :) :blue1:

Hang onto those fabulous videos, we do occasionally have POTM contests that allow videos. Jacob’s photo entry for this contest is outstanding. Just For Fun videos are always welcome.

Valyndris

Apr 24, 2019
Canada
Parrots
Jacob the blue and gold macaw
Just for fun, 5 minutes of Jacob giving himself a head massage/scratches. In case you need something to calm you down, just watch Jacob enjoying himself.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mn02vkO6Hc&t=5s"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mn02vkO6Hc&t=5s[/ame]

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
Cool beans! These are all "Just For Fun" entries.

Salty is 4 years old, in June , and we have had him for 3.8 of them. We'd be hard pressed to say which things he loves to do most, so i will spread it around a bit.

Eat !!! Salty loves nothing more than to bury his face in a good bowl of chop orsweet 'taters, the first 2 pics are titled "Chop Mouth"
wrench13-albums-salty-pics-picture20186-chopmouth.jpg

wrench13-albums-salty-pics-picture17098-salty-mush-mouth.jpg

He loves to do tricks that make sound, so here he is, doing his best Lionel Hampton imitation.
wrench13-albums-salty-pics-picture20121-he-used-make-me-play-ridiculos-xyzlophone-publick-money-no-less-music-ugh-stupid-pirate-music-well-no-more.jpg

Lastly , Salty doing his rubber chicken imitation. He loves to just hang out with the family.
wrench13-albums-salty-pics-picture17065-salty-al-9-11-16-jpg.jpg

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
Just for fun, Gonzo, first parrot. He was a Mother's Day gift for my mom in 1985 but has been in my custody for a long while. Thirty four years and he was likely in the range of 2 to 4 at purchase.

Shall I club you or bite?

jsj9b1F.jpg

Most fitting caption here, Scott! And judging from the look in Gonzo's eye, I think that's a trick question! Lol!

Just for fun, 5 minutes of Jacob giving himself a head massage/scratches. In case you need something to calm you down, just watch Jacob enjoying himself.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mn02vkO6Hc&t=5s

Now that's a bird who knows how to pamper himself! Love the video! And Jacob is a beautiful macaw! Wow!

Salty is 4 years old, in June , and we have had him for 3.8 of them. We'd be hard pressed to say which things he loves to do most, so i will spread it around a bit.

Eat !!! Salty loves nothing more than to bury his face in a good bowl of chop orsweet 'taters, the first 2 pics are titled "Chop Mouth"

He loves to do tricks that make sound, so here he is, doing his best Lionel Hampton imitation.
wrench13-albums-salty-pics-picture20121-he-used-make-me-play-ridiculos-xyzlophone-publick-money-no-less-music-ugh-stupid-pirate-music-well-no-more.jpg

Lastly , Salty doing his rubber chicken imitation. He loves to just hang out with the family.

I always love it when Salty enters the fray! That is one photogenic bird! And the look on his face in the first pic is priceless!

HEEDLESS

Supporting Member
Nov 9, 2018
Media
US
Parrots
Eclectus: SI. Vosmaeri
"KISE" She was born in Jan, 2018.
"Akashi" He hatched 07/13/2021.

LONG STORY! **CHILLS** :XD: :D JUST FOR FUN!

Kise has been with me for 14months. The breeder didn't know when she was hatched. Her son went in to checked/cleaned the nest and he got bitten by her (Kise). :D :D

He thought it was the snake bites; he called his mom and they opened up the nest and saw Kise was sitting there and doing her biting/attacking mode. ^_^ (By the look of her feathers growing, they were guessing she about was four-five months old. She was fed by her parents since she got took out off of the nest.) They went to grabbed the towel and took her out off of the nest and doing hand feeding. She was a biter since day one.

I love her at first sight, then knowing she has the same story I have; because I don't know when I was born... I picked my own Birthday and name... ^_^

This pic below drawn by my friend few days ago. The pic is at Michael's right now for special framing. **dances* :)

I think Kise is about 17months old.

displayimage.php

What a touching thing to share in common with Kise. No wonder it was love at first sight. There's just something really special about Lady Kise... something else she shares in common with her mom.

This is the first time I’ve heard this part of your journey with Kise. It’s no wonder the two of you have such a deep bond. Thank you for sharing the story and the beautiful photo. Sweet piece of artwork by your friend.

THANK YOU!!!!

Yes... I gave myself a birthday because I wanted to go to school (in my country), they told me I need a Birth Certificate.. I went to what it called "City Hall" in English. I picked a DOB: and named myself so that they can give me a Birth Certificate so that I go to school... ^_^

Then when I came to US (years later), and when I became a US Citizen, I named myself the second times to "Lily" it's easier for people to call my name in the US..... :D:D :XD

I picked the framing from Michaels yesterday... ^_^

HEEDLESS1562259017.jpeg

https://photos.app.goo.gl/6v8m7kTMXcjwUMDZ8

BeatriceC

Feb 9, 2016
San Diego, CA
Parrots
Goofy (YNA), Oscar (Goffin 'too). Foster bird Betty (RLA). RIP Cookie, 1991-2016 ('tiel), Leo (Sengal), Charlotte (scarlet macaw). Grand-birds: Liam (budgie), Donovan (lovebird), RIP Angelo (budgie)
Just for fun: Frankie is approximately 35. He's another of my disabled rescues. He was sitting on my knee checking out the newbie, while the newbie was also checking him out.

LkI9iZa.jpg

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
Wow.

This is going to be an over-the-top month. I usually get an idea about what the over-riding personal response for me will be after I've read the topic introduction. This month is already a huge rush of emotion. A deep appreciation of time, however short or extended, with birds... whether days or decades... our love for them really transcends any measure of time.

Thanks, Allee. This is going to be so special! I especially love the focus on the favorite time of day. That brings the photos to the here-and-now.

OP
Allee

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mn02vkO6Hc&t=5s

Sweet video and you are so right about the calming effect, pure zen.

Thank you and please extend our gratitude to Salty as well, fantastic pics of your stunningly handsome housemate. Those “chop face” photos are priceless, and to think he’s an accomplished musician at such a young age. Salty does an amazing imitation of the extremely rare green rubber chicken.

Just for fun: Frankie is approximately 35. He's another of my disabled rescues. He was sitting on my knee checking out the newbie, while the newbie was also checking him out.

LkI9iZa.jpg

I love this meet and greet photo! Frankie is a beauty and so is the new guy, thanks for the smiles.

Wow.

This is going to be an over-the-top month. I usually get an idea about what the over-riding personal response for me will be after I've read the topic introduction. This month is already a huge rush of emotion. A deep appreciation of time, however short or extended, with birds... whether days or decades... our love for them really transcends any measure of time.

Thanks, Allee. This is going to be so special! I especially love the focus on the favorite time of day. That brings the photos to the here-and-now.

Gail, thank you, that is so sweet! You described the meaning behind this contest’s theme much more gracefully than I did, that’s exactly what I had in mind. Looking forward to any and all of Rickeybird’s contributions.

Smerft85

Jun 10, 2019
Colorful Colorado with colorful birds
Parrots
6 budgies, 3 cockatiels, 1 amazon and two Indian ringnecks
One introduction, two new feathered friends, just for fun! Meet D.J. and Biggie!
First pic is how I met D.J.
Second is the day I purchased them for my wife, DNA was pending for Biggie.
Third is first day home for D.J.
Fourth is first day home for Biggie

We just got them home an hour ago, enjoy!

Resized95Snapchat-99464250.jpg

20190610_122625.jpg

20190705_161426.jpg

20190705_161449.jpg

P.S. thanks for fixing my pictures for me!

Ellie777Australia

Apr 12, 2019
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
SI Eclectus Female, Ellie; RS/SI Eclectus Male, Bertie (both adopted as rescue/re-home)
[FONT=&quot] July POTM theme is the 'persistence of time'...and despite the ups and downs in their lives, our fids demonstrate resilience, adaptability, eagerness and willingness to be responsive to LOVE. Ellie's new brother Bertie is demonstrating just how much he is persisting and adapting to changing times in his life.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Bertie is 5 1/2 years old and we brought him home July 2, 2019 Australia time (July 1, Canada Day in Canada). Bertie has always been caged but was usually given outside time at regular intervals. However, for the past 15 months circumstances resulted in Bertie being permanently caged. He was never introduced to a harness, so he has never been outside and free. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Bertie has been settling in well and on day 2 he allowed us to give him a spray bath, touching and lift his wings. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]On day 3, (July 4 in America, Independence Day!), we decided to introduce Bertie to the harness using the usual methods. He was doing so well that we harnessed Ellie as Bertie observed the process. Then in less than an hour, we had Bertie harnessed and ready for his first outdoor adventure, freedom at last.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Although this photo cannot capture Bertie’s excitement during his first outdoor experience, please note that it was one of the most joyful days for us to witness as parronts. So whilst you were celebrating overseas we joined you: Bertie came home on Canada day and tasted freedom outside for the first time on Independence Day!
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
3IfaPwj.jpg

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ellie's is just for fun and you can see that she enjoyed the birdie bread reward as well :D.[/FONT]

V9OswZo.jpg
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Attachments

• IMG_0681.jpg
    IMG_0681.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_0687 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_0687 - Copy.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:

HEEDLESS

Supporting Member
Nov 9, 2018
Media
US
Parrots
Eclectus: SI. Vosmaeri
"KISE" She was born in Jan, 2018.
"Akashi" He hatched 07/13/2021.
[FONT=&quot]We would like to introduce Ellie's new brother Bertie and use this photo as our official entry for July POTM.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Bertie is 5 1/2 years old and we brought him home July 2, 2019 Australia time (July 1, Canada Day in Canada). Bertie has always been caged but was usually given outside time at regular intervals. However, for the past 15 months circumstances resulted in Bertie being permanently caged. He was never introduced to a harness, so he has never been outside and free. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Bertie has been settling in well and on day 2 he allowed us to give him a spray bath, touching and lift his wings. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]On day 3, (July 4 in America, Independence Day!), we decided to introduce Bertie to the harness using the usual methods. He was doing so well that we harnessed Ellie as Bertie observed the process. Then in less than an hour, we had Bertie harnessed and ready for his first outdoor adventure, freedom at last.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Although this photo cannot capture Bertie’s excitement during his first outdoor experience, please note that it was one of the most joyful days for us to witness as parronts. So whilst you were celebrating overseas we joined you: Bertie came home on Canada day and tasted freedom outside for the first time on Independence Day…what a year to remember!
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot](Bertie's photo is the entry; Ellie's is just for fun as she enjoyed the birdie bread reward as well :D).
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Look at your lovely pair... *_* *_*

ME JELLY!!!!!

Ellie777Australia

Apr 12, 2019
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
SI Eclectus Female, Ellie; RS/SI Eclectus Male, Bertie (both adopted as rescue/re-home)
[FONT=&quot]We would like to introduce Ellie's new brother Bertie and use this photo as our official entry for July POTM.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Although this photo cannot capture Bertie’s excitement during his first outdoor experience, please note that it was one of the most joyful days for us to witness as parronts. So whilst you were celebrating overseas we joined you: Bertie came home on Canada day and tasted freedom outside for the first time on Independence Day…what a year to remember!
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot](Bertie's photo is the entry; Ellie's is just for fun as she enjoyed the birdie bread reward as well :D).
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Look at your lovely pair... *_* *_*

ME JELLY!!!!!

Thank you for sharing your own story along with Kise's...so glad that you both found each other.:)

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Congratulations, beautiful entry!!

OP
Allee

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots

LONG STORY! **CHILLS** :XD: :D JUST FOR FUN!

Kise has been with me for 14months. The breeder didn't know when she was hatched. Her son went in to checked/cleaned the nest and he got bitten by her (Kise). :D :D

He thought it was the snake bites; he called his mom and they opened up the nest and saw Kise was sitting there and doing her biting/attacking mode. ^_^ (By the look of her feathers growing, they were guessing she about was four-five months old. She was fed by her parents since she got took out off of the nest.) They went to grabbed the towel and took her out off of the nest and doing hand feeding. She was a biter since day one.

I love her at first sight, then knowing she has the same story I have; because I don't know when I was born... I picked my own Birthday and name... ^_^

This pic below drawn by my friend few days ago. The pic is at Michael's right now for special framing. **dances* :)

I think Kise is about 17months old.

displayimage.php

What a touching thing to share in common with Kise. No wonder it was love at first sight. There's just something really special about Lady Kise... something else she shares in common with her mom.

This is the first time I’ve heard this part of your journey with Kise. It’s no wonder the two of you have such a deep bond. Thank you for sharing the story and the beautiful photo. Sweet piece of artwork by your friend.

THANK YOU!!!!

Yes... I gave myself a birthday because I wanted to go to school (in my country), they told me I need a Birth Certificate.. I went to what it called "City Hall" in English. I picked a DOB: and named myself so that they can give me a Birth Certificate so that I go to school... ^_^

Then when I came to US (years later), and when I became a US Citizen, I named myself the second times to "Lily" it's easier for people to call my name in the US..... :D:D :XD

I picked the framing from Michaels yesterday... ^_^

HEEDLESS1562259017.jpeg

https://photos.app.goo.gl/6v8m7kTMXcjwUMDZ8

Lily, thank you for sharing the story behind your lovely name with us. You are an amazing lady. Perfect frame for your portrait of Kise, very pretty.

OP
Allee

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
One introduction, two new feathered friends, just for fun! Meet D.J. and Biggie!
First pic is how I met D.J.
Second is the day I purchased them for my wife, DNA was pending for Biggie.
Third is first day home for D.J.
Fourth is first day home for Biggie

We just got them home an hour ago, enjoy!

View attachment 22714

View attachment 22715

View attachment 22716

View attachment 22717

P.S. thanks for fixing my pictures for me!

Slightly belated welcome home wishes for DJ & Biggie! They are so precious, congratulations! Thank you for sharing your homecoming pics, darling photos!

[FONT=&quot] July POTM theme is the 'persistence of time'...and despite the ups and downs in their lives, our fids demonstrate resilience, adaptability, eagerness and willingness to be responsive to LOVE. Ellie's new brother Bertie is demonstrating just how much he is persisting and adapting to changing times in his life.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Although this photo cannot capture Bertie’s excitement during his first outdoor experience, please note that it was one of the most joyful days for us to witness as parronts. So whilst you were celebrating overseas we joined you: Bertie came home on Canada day and tasted freedom outside for the first time on Independence Day!
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
3IfaPwj.jpg

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ellie's is just for fun and you can see that she enjoyed the birdie bread reward as well :D.[/FONT]

V9OswZo.jpg
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

This is a wonderful homecoming story and uncanny the way Bertie’s adoption fit in with both Canada Day and Independence Day. He looks so happy in his photo, he obviously placed his trust in you immediately to allow you to fit him with a harness so soon. You have a gorgeous pair of ekkies there. Thank you for your contest submission and for sharing Bertie’s story and the beautiful pics of your sweethearts.

Inger

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Mar 20, 2017
Everett, WA
Parrots
Bumble - Pacific (or Celestial) Parrotlet hatched 02/19/17
Bumble is almost 2 and a half! She’s been with me since she was 7 weeks old, and we hope to have at least a dozen more years together.

She’s molting now, so one of her favorite times of day is bath time. She sits on my shoulder while I wash her dishes, and if she wants a bath she says “drink.” I let her drink from the tap and before you know it, the tail feathers fluff and it’s time to grab the mister bottle and give her a soak. She lets me know she’s done by flying up to the top of my head. I love her.

9ed3d4841773568aaf98ab5e72d0c3bb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Allee

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
Bumble is almost 2 and a half! She’s been with me since she was 7 weeks old, and we hope to have at least a dozen more years together.

She’s molting now, so one of her favorite times of day is bath time. She sits on my shoulder while I wash her dishes, and if she wants a bath she says “drink.” I let her drink from the tap and before you know it, the tail feathers fluff and it’s time to grab the mister bottle and give her a soak. She lets me know she’s done by flying up to the top of my head. I love her.

9ed3d4841773568aaf98ab5e72d0c3bb.jpg

I love Bumble too! What is it about wet birds? What a unique way Bumble has of asking for a bath, very clever girl and soooo cute! Thank you for sharing her story and precious photo.

CarolineBradley

Jun 28, 2018
Queensland Australia
Parrots
Sunny (Sun Conure):
Keito (GC Conure):
Paris (RB cockatoo/Galah)
Picaro (Nanday) RIP
Amazing posts, its lining up to be an amazing and emotional month.
I'm loving reading all the stories, young and old, and after a little bit of time has helped heal my broken heart after loosing Paris (my old timer Galah), I'm back on the forums and so happy to return!

My official entry:
Sunny is 16 years young. He is the only bird I have actually purchased (being a wildlife rehabber, and a push over, all the other feathered residents are either rescues or surrenders).
I bought him from a local breeder when I first moved to Australia from Ireland, he was dirty, covered in formula and his wings and tail had been cut "to make him look cuter"!! Lets just say, she was shut down soon after I had gotten him out of there.
Sunny's favorite time of the day is after breakfast and before I go to work. Sunny takes this time to snuggle in my t-shirt whilst I drink my morning coffee, while on the computer, in typical Conure fashion.
Sunny is my little dude, he and I have our routine down pat and he is a loving little parrot. We know each others moods and quirks and just like spending time in each others company.

carolinebradley-albums-july-potm-picture21527-st-sunny-sml.jpg

Just for fun:
This is his fav spot.. tee shirt snuggles:
carolinebradley-albums-july-potm-picture21526-down-shirt.jpg

:orange: :orange: :orange: :orange: :orange: :orange: :orange: :orange:

Inger

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Mar 20, 2017
Everett, WA
Parrots
Bumble - Pacific (or Celestial) Parrotlet hatched 02/19/17
Amazing posts, its lining up to be an amazing and emotional month.

I'm loving reading all the stories, young and old, and after a little bit of time has helped heal my broken heart after loosing Paris (my old timer Galah), I'm back on the forums and so happy to return!

My official entry:

Sunny is 16 years young. He is the only bird I have actually purchased (being a wildlife rehabber, and a push over, all the other feathered residents are either rescues or surrenders).

I bought him from a local breeder when I first moved to Australia from Ireland, he was dirty, covered in formula and his wings and tail had been cut "to make him look cuter"!! Lets just say, she was shut down soon after I had gotten him out of there.

Sunny's favorite time of the day is after breakfast and before I go to work. Sunny takes this time to snuggle in my t-shirt whilst I drink my morning coffee, while on the computer, in typical Conure fashion.

Sunny is my little dude, he and I have our routine down pat and he is a loving little parrot. We know each others moods and quirks and just like spending time in each others company.

carolinebradley-albums-july-potm-picture21527-st-sunny-sml.jpg

Just for fun:

This is his fav spot.. tee shirt snuggles:

carolinebradley-albums-july-potm-picture21526-down-shirt.jpg

:orange: :orange: :orange: :orange: :orange: :orange: :orange: :orange:

Sounds like you rescued him too-just a different route. He’s DARLING.

Rival_of_the_Rickeybird

2x Parrot of the Month 🏆
Jul 31, 2016
Ohio
Parrots
None. My wife has one too many. Kidding!
Pardon the dark picture... let me explain. This is the Rickeybird, who is approximately 35 years, two months, and 2 days old at this writing. He moved in with his hen there at about three months of age. I barged in on them about 25 years ago. Ever since then, I'm pretty sure that his favorite time of day is the half-hour or so before nightfall (bedtime) when the two of them commandeer my Lazyboy for their nightly pillowtalk or whatever you call it.
Beautiful entries so far. Thanks for a great opportunity to share them all, Allee.
rrZd2be.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions